Trusted Contributor

Re: Your all-time favorite G.I.L.I. handbag?

I too love the backpack but I didn't know it came in Navy. I have the snake and the black.

Respected Contributor

Please bring back the Roma 2 bag with the tassel without the metal at the top.  It cheapens the bag. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree that the pouch, Roma 2 and Chelsea are the nicest but I haven't seen the backpack and that one looks nice as well. I tend to stay away from TSVs.
Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I too love the backpack but I didn't know it came in Navy. I have the snake and the black.

Hi Isaboo,

The navy version is in the larger-sized backpack than that which came in the snake. Also, it's more of a ink blue, than navy. Very pretty. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eton gal wrote:

Yes Serendipity, I saw that one as well!! Seems the Q would take note and offer this bag again. However they would probably go up on the price!!

Funny thing is this pouch inventory sat until they reduced the price by 10 and eliminated shipping -- then they flew out the window faster than anything -- like 4,000 in one single show and now we can't get enough. It's an interesting example of price pointing! 

Respected Contributor

Without hesitation Gili Roma 2 Tote.  I own in Cream Snake, Espresso lizard and Natural  Ostrich.  I love them all.  They all have the classy tassel, not the cheesy one now being featured.