Super Contributor

Re: Your all-time favorite G.I.L.I. handbag?

That's one gorgeous bag isn't it, 1Professor?
Occasional Contributor

The brown vintage...BY FAR!!
New Contributor

There have been a few temptations, but the only G.I.L.I. bag I actually purchased was the convertible backpack because I love the 4 ways you can wear it. I bought the smaller size in ivory when the terra cotta sold out. Wasn't sure about the ivory but realized it makes a great summer bag as the color pops and complements all my summer fashions. I also decided to try the terra cotta. Love both colors and decided to keep the terra cotta to wear other times of the year. Love the functionality and design of the bag as it makes a great bag to take on vacation.You can wear as a shoulder/handbag to dinner and a backpack or cross body when sight seeing and walking around town.   

Super Contributor

G.I.L.I. Leather Large Roma Tote

I'd have to say this one in Black and Natural Ostrich. It screams Luxury and elegance to me.

Respected Contributor

@WillEscapeCAsoon wrote:

G.I.L.I. Leather Large Roma Tote

I'd have to say this one in Black and Natural Ostrich. It screams Luxury and elegance to me.

I have 2 large Romas also, the Black (so soft) and Grey Ostrich. Finally ordered the terracotta, which should arrive Wednesday. Hoping the pebbled leather is as soft as the black!

*utterly sad that GILI isn't promoting or continuing the production of the Romas. Sigh.*

Super Contributor

I am so with you on that. Just because Lisa Left doesn't mean that she didn't have some spectacular quality to the Roma's. Cut some sizes down to a degree if you like but leave the bigger ones available for we who loved the original designs. Roma 2's and Large Roma's are unbelieveably good. They need to keep these and the G.I.L.I. Wallet in stock. Maybe the Pouche's too.

Frequent Contributor

I really don't have a favorite (yet), but I'm loving the Stirup bag in the newer size. I don't own one but would love to.

I do have the Roma 2 in the natural ostrich but find it a little to big for everyday use. I also had the Milano in the grey ostrich but had to return it because of the hardware falling a part at the handle. That one broke my heart to lose -- gorgeous bag.
Occasional Contributor

I love the GILI leather pouch! I ordered the petal pink and went back to order one in black and they were no more!! I was very pleased with the leather and the size. I guess I will watch EBAY to get my black one!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eton gal wrote:

I love the GILI leather pouch! I ordered the petal pink and went back to order one in black and they were no more!! I was very pleased with the leather and the size. I guess I will watch EBAY to get my black one!!

Heart that pouch, wish (like so many of us) that instead of discontinuing they'd make in more colors. On the Bay, I saw the snow leopard one for 75! crazy mark-up. I guess someone was testing the waters on supply and demand. Smiley LOL

Occasional Contributor

Yes Serendipity, I saw that one as well!! Seems the Q would take note and offer this bag again. However they would probably go up on the price!!