Valued Contributor

Recently I started wearing yoga pants,for they are most comfortable than jeans.The prices I see from QVC & HSN and other online retailers prices range from $25.00 to sixty dollars and more.

For those who are interested, you can find better deals at TJMaxx,Marshall, Ross from name brands from Jockey,90 degrees by reflex, etc

Honored Contributor

Not sure why this was poste in handbags Smiley Happy 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I thought I clicked on fashion, but clicked on handbags instead.Since handbags are apart of fashion,I am sure I will be forgiven for not cllicking on Kitchen ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺and posting it there, because who eats yoga pants?

Esteemed Contributor

@GRACIE   Thanks for the info.  I'll have to check them out.  I live in yoga pants.  So far, the best ones I've found for me come from Old Navy and are reasonably priced.  I prefer a relaxed fit which isn't easy to find.  

Occasional Contributor

The yoga pants sold on QVC, are they called yoga pants? I’m kind of in the dark. The last yoga pants I purchased from a department store had flared legs. Are they still made that way? 🤔 They were very comfy. 🙂