Frequent Contributor
This looks like a Patricia Nash bag. She used this pattern of cut out leather with the shiny gold or silver in the cut outs.

I noticed the used purses, too. A used Coco Chanel for 2,995.00 listed as in “good condition.” Scratches on bottom, corners and handles. A used Gucci for $2,000. They also only give two pictures of each!!! When did QVC go into the resale business?
Esteemed Contributor

While I've never dropped that kind of coin on a bag I usually  buy great quality and a style I love.

I don't think I've ever discarded a bag after just 1 season! 

Honored Contributor

@Lottapaws wrote:
This looks like a Patricia Nash bag. She used this pattern of cut out leather with the shiny gold or silver in the cut outs.

I noticed the used purses, too. A used Coco Chanel for 2,995.00 listed as in “good condition.” Scratches on bottom, corners and handles. A used Gucci for $2,000. They also only give two pictures of each!!! When did QVC go into the resale business?

kind of like 'real real' business.

Respected Contributor

Dillard's is offering pre-owned luxury bags like LV and Gucci, etc.  I bought a gently used and like new LV Never Full.  I don't replace handbags yearly and keep mine for years.   These are a good investment for me.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 is right.  This is the TSV for Friday, April 15th.

Patricia Nash Leather Cutout Adeline Tote for 5 payments of $33.99 + free shipping

Honored Contributor

cheaper then I thought it would be.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    I ordered a different version of this bag last fall.  I got one look at it and couldn't get it re-packed fast enough.  Those metallic inserts make it look like something  from K-Mart.  Too bad as it could be attractive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

you never know till you get something

You see where fire broke out in Ruidoso, New Mexico. Rick and I spent some time in those cabins one yr.   Think that's where all those alien things are too. I've got pc pictures some where in this thing.

Roswell, guess I'm thinking about.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    As I recall, you visited Roswell and Ruidoso, which is mountainous.  Didn't you buy a piece of jewelry in Ruidoso?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

S*it I've bought jewelry  every where LOL I can't remember what it was.

Won't be traveling no more. I'm afraid to drive to Lubbock LOL

put up some pics here in a minute.