Honored Contributor

Who wants a tote that people can see thru ? It's just see thru plastic.  Thieves delight.

I'll let others have my share.

Respected Contributor

Lug also has a clear plastic bag for sale. There are some places that people work that ask their employees to carry their "stuff" in see through bags. Other than that I would not want anyone to see the junk I carry with me.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    That's what I've always wondered.  I know at one time, Dillard's made their employees bring their belongings in clear bags.  Thats the only time I've heard of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Many sporting events require clear bags but there is a size limit and that bag may be too big.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

I've seen the clear bags carried by employees at Cracker Barrel near me.

Respected Contributor

A friend's grandmother (5/6 ish) carries one. She puts a square scarf inside and ties it. She carriers most important stuff! Lip balms and coins and sometimes dollar bills! She is cute!😊

Esteemed Contributor

@azgal @Is correct. Large sporting arenas and stadiums require them if you want to carry a bag. There is a big market demand for them. 

Valued Contributor

I have one but I only use it for a beach bag, nothing of value goes in it just suncscreen, lip balm, hairbrush, towels.. it is so easy to find what you need in the bright sun. I think I got mine at Walmart, much bigger and lots cheaper and easy to clean and get the sand out.

Esteemed Contributor

All NFL games still have a clear bag rule as do most concerts and many other sports venues.  There are size rules too.  The one mentioned here are too large.

Respected Contributor

It sure beats a zip loc bag I saw some folks were carrying last week end at my granddaughter's college graduation at LSU and my other granddaughter's graduation at University of Texas the weekend prior. Fortunately we had read all literature and knew what to expect. The last concert I went to - same thing plus major sports events, etc.