Honored Contributor

Re: Yikes! F-42953

[ Edited ]

I remember seeing all the beauty counter employees carrying them in Macys.

Honored Contributor

LOLCandyCane2_byMai-vi.jpg

Honored Contributor

Some schools have kids carry see through backpacks which I think is a good idea.  I don't remember back packs when I was in school.  We carried our books.  Now they do everything on computer so not sure what the heck they carry in these back packs

Honored Contributor

If you watch TV think we all know what they can get their hands on between guns and drugs.

Good idea to have that rule for schools nowdays.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Some schools have kids carry see through backpacks which I think is a good idea.  I don't remember back packs when I was in school.  We carried our books.  Now they do everything on computer so not sure what the heck they carry in these back packs

@sunshine 919 You said what I have been thinking for a long long time.  Granted I am ancient, but I didn't have to pack a weekend bag to go to school.

And I even had to bring a pencil and paper for the guy who sat in front of me one year!  LOL!!! Didn't have to bring much because he wasn't a great note taker either. 

Honored Contributor

Clear handbags and totes have been fashionable for years.  I had one s while ago, I liked it with a big scarf to secure my things.  It was big so it also made a good beach bag.  

Honored Contributor

I just saw a clear plastic backpack in Walmart yesterday!!  I know that many places require their workers to carry clear plastic.... but this is the first time I've actually seen a clear plastic backpack! Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*