Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,260
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?


@Wannabeincali wrote:

@PurpleBunny

 

Hmmmmmm *ponders a bit* LOL.

You say that now,...?    BUT What If the charm was of one said CUTE purple bunny???? One that lookedl just ike your cutie pie siggie!   Smiley Happy I bet you would love that little charm and place it proudly on your Gucci bag! 

 

(Btw, I read your post about the member copying your siggie.   Smiley Sad  That, unfortunately, is the way of the web.....  Smiley Sad  unless you have artwork cooyrighted, there is not much one can do to prevent others from stealing your intellectual property, artwork, photos, content, etc. Awful. )

 

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I'm a nope - I never really "got" the whole purse charm thing. In fact, I took the padlocks off my LV's and the double G hang tags off my Gucci bags so I won't lose them! 


 

 


Ok, you got me!  Maybe I'd go for that!!🐰

 

(it just bugged me because I know it was deliberate)

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,286
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

Here are some that lie flat from Brighton...so cute:

 

Menagerie Cassidy Cat Handbag Fob

Menagerie Freda Fox Handbag Fob

Menagerie Shirley Sheep Handbag Fob

Menagerie Ahoy Anchor Handbag Fob

 

Bella Limone Bella Limone Handbag Fob

Menagerie Ollie Owl Handbag Fob

Menagerie Milo Monkey Handbag Fob

This next one reminds me of someone...

Menagerie Sandy Crab Handbag Fob

Honored Contributor
Posts: 62,986
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

[ Edited ]

Edith... dear... @EdithEllenLily, the crab is cute (as are some of the others), but you know (or should by now) that I do NOT do "cute"... I will say, the padlock stays on my LV Speedy... and there are a few other bags that retain the tricked out bling they came with, but no, I'm not adding to the confusion... And, on many bags, even the adornments they arrived with were removed before they ever saw the light of day... or, for that matter, the dark of night... Ahem...


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,020
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

I don't do cute either.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Super Contributor
Posts: 335
Registered: ‎03-12-2017

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?


@PurpleBunny wrote:

I'm a nope - I never really "got" the whole purse charm thing. In fact, I took the padlocks off my LV's and the double G hang tags off my Gucci bags so I won't lose them! 


Speaking of Gucci-from the NM website and $5900!

I know it's all about personal taste, and bless the pointed little heads, of anyone who has basically $6,000 to spend on their bag..

 

I'm sure the quality is superb, and maybe it's me, maybe, I just have awful taste 😳, But I think this bag is hideous! 

 

It probably is me: why would Gucci make them if no one would buy them ? Nope, I still think it's one ugly bag😃IMG_2007.PNG

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,260
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

@SUHsE  In a word, ick. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor
Posts: 416
Registered: ‎11-08-2010

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?


@Suhse wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I'm a nope - I never really "got" the whole purse charm thing. In fact, I took the padlocks off my LV's and the double G hang tags off my Gucci bags so I won't lose them! 


Speaking of Gucci-from the NM website and $5900!

I know it's all about personal taste, and bless the pointed little heads, of anyone who has basically $6,000 to spend on their bag..

 

I'm sure the quality is superb, and maybe it's me, maybe, I just have awful taste 😳, But I think this bag is hideous! 

 

It probably is me: why would Gucci make them if no one would buy them ? Nope, I still think it's one ugly bag😃IMG_2007.PNG


That's a big Nope for me.

Super Contributor
Posts: 416
Registered: ‎11-08-2010

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

@EdithEllenLily

Of the cute ones, is consider this one as it reminds me of my little old man.

08E84FB3-502F-4FB3-B134-CD67CE2E1FEB-387-000000474AFC054C.jpeg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,306
Registered: ‎07-22-2011

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?


@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SUHsE  In a word, ick. 


 

@PurpleBunny & @SUHsE~ in a couple of words, lol....not a chance, ever! 

 

@lolakimono~ it's basically a no from me too! LV would be my only exception with locks etc.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,306
Registered: ‎07-22-2011

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?


@stevieb wrote:

No tricked out bags for me. As for guitar straps, they're for guitars... Some charms might have appeal, but it would be the rare one I'd use... I'm not a fan of things dangling and jingling from my bag... I wear jewelry so my bag doesn't have to...


 

Oh darn @stevieb, just when I thought I had stumbled across a new idea for all of my mandolin straps...LOL