Trusted Contributor

Re: Wouldn't it be nice if Katrina Sz allowed Sue Clifton to speak?

I have to agree.  I tried last night and it was not happening.  She must be one that likes to be the boss and on alone.

Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Don't like the new host Katrina.  On air appearance is very cold and "I know everything" mindset in my opinion.  She is very harsh looking with the blunt hair cut and the rest.  Can't watch her.

The "I know everything" attitude is a turn off for me too in a host or anyone. Some people can't accept that they can be incorrect. Katrina is an instant click.

Trusted Contributor

@greeenie wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Don't like the new host Katrina.  On air appearance is very cold and "I know everything" mindset in my opinion.  She is very harsh looking with the blunt hair cut and the rest.  Can't watch her.

The "I know everything" attitude is a turn off for me too in a host or anyone. Some people can't accept that they can be incorrect. Katrina is an instant click.

For me, it's not even a matter of being correct or not.  It's the attitude you described.  I understand about wanting to look and sound capable but that can easily devolve in to sounding bossy.  When a host will not interact with the guest properly, it's hard to watch.

A certain host that wears lots of "denim" is guilty of this.