Regular Contributor

Re: Would love comments on the Baggallini brand bags

I have had about 5 of their bags over the years and they are durable as a nylon bag should be. I just found the "canyon" model at my local Ross store on clearance and I think this is my favorite style yet as far as their xbody bags go. I have the black one but it has the tan lining inside. This is the perfect light weight bag for me. TJMaxx, Marshalls and Ross regularly carry this brand at very reasonable prices. 

Honored Contributor

Baggallini is my favorite of all the cloth brands; particularly the International line.  When I need a lightweight bag for travel, or a day shopping, or some other event where I don't want to shlep around a heavy satchel, I go for Baggallini.

Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased several of these bags at Hallmark & online.  They are well made.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many Baggallini bags; I like them a lot. As far as I know, all Baggallini linings are light colored. The "darkest" one (not really) is a beautiful fuschia color, usually the inside lining of a charcoal gray bag. Sometimes they're light blue or yellow, but mostly the linings are light gray. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Any Day Tote and received it two days ago. Wow where has this been all my life! Just a fabulous bag in every respect. Unlike my Lug bags, this Sterling Shimmer color goes with everything. 

Harmonize the World