Respected Contributor

Re: Would love HONEST opinions of this Brahmin bag, please

The people that own Brahmin live down here in Naples Florida ...

Their house was featured in a local magazine .. the have the

bags archived behind glass in cabinets ....Its a WOW ....

Esteemed Contributor

I love Brahmin and have been admiring this new style for a few months. I love the color combination too. You can usually shorten the strap too, making it a shoulder bag if you like. Brahmin bags wear like iron! 30% off is great - 50% even better! If you love it, don't regret not getting it!

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse   It wasn't.  I didn't decide until today.  Went back to the store to look at it again this afternoon.  And, I did come home with it!

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie   Interesting!  I'm sure it's a WOW!   I'll have to settle for this little bag!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1   Thanks!  It just so pretty!  I shortened the strap as far as it goes.  I'd prefer it couple inches shorter as the crossbody, but it's okay.  It can't be made into a shoulder strap.  But, take the strap off, and it's SO cute with the little hand handle!

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new bag!

Esteemed Contributor

I Love 💕 it. It’s the perfect spring/summer bag. Color is gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

So glad you decided to get it especially at that price.  It is so lady like when carrying by the handle.  I have gotten more compliments on mine every time I carry it.  Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

@ItsME  I LOVE the bag design as well as the Serendipity color group.  I have quite a few Brahmin's and this group was one I had to have!  I purchased it a couple of months ago in the Small Bowie and coordinating Ady Wallet. You purchased it at a great price! I don't own this style,  but I feel it is just so darn sweet and I'm sure down the road I will purchase one.

I know you will love the quality of Brahmin. Even though most all are now made in China, they still seem to be made with great workmanship. Brahmin's customer service is fantastic! You may wish to call them to ask for an option for shortening the strap. They would most likely do it for you (but you'd have to give it up for a while and I'm sure you want to  carry this beauty and don't want to give it up)! I don't know if your shoe repair could successfully place a couple more openings in the strap to make it more to your liking. In any case, ENJOY using your beautiful new bag!

Honored Contributor

@ItsME @I think it is funky but I don’t think it would be a lasting love for me.If I spend the big bucks I want something a little more timeless with a hint of an edge....but if you love it then don’t let anyone stop you.Why don’t you purchase,get it home and put it with outfits and just display it for a couple of days before removing the tags.