Trusted Contributor

Re: Would love HONEST opinions of this Brahmin bag, please

@Greeneyedlady21

Holy smokes! What a find! Way to go!

This bag is so beautiful. Absolute classic style and the color is so practical. My TJ Maxx never has Brahmin bags.
Enjoy it and wear it in good health. You got a STEAL!!
And...I honestly get more pleasure wearing/using my great bargain finds and super-sale items. There's a silent pleasure in knowing you didn't pay full price.😄 ❤
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Not only reminds me of Ralph Lauren, but also the ORIGINAL Coach flap saddle bag, which, back in the day, was a fortune. You done good, lady!! 💚
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 Thank you so much. The bag in the picture is called tan, mine is too..says so on the Brahmin tag. But mine is much more of a vachetta color.

And to think I actually debated in the store about getting it, thought to myself you certainly don't need this bag. I inspected it thinking something must be wrong with it. Then I Googled on my phone to make sure what I was getting and that it was a good deal. It was meant to be for my bday. I bought a $10 scratch ticket on the way home and won $100 on it. So as they say on the Q, bag was practically free😊

I think it's a timeless classic and I love that.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@MarnieRez3 Thank you so much. The bag in the picture is called tan, mine is too..says so on the Brahmin tag. But mine is much more of a vachetta color.

And to think I actually debated in the store about getting it, thought to myself you certainly don't need this bag. I inspected it thinking something must be wrong with it. Then I Googled on my phone to make sure what I was getting and that it was a good deal. It was meant to be for my bday. I bought a $10 scratch ticket on the way home and won $100 on it. So as they say on the Q, bag was practically free😊

I think it's a timeless classic and I love that.

@Greeneyedlady21beautiful classic bag.  I wish the TJX's I have near me had Brahmin.  

Honored Contributor

@PeckyI found it in a TJM in a large city. The TJM stores near me would never have Brahmin either. 

I always look at the handbags in TJM and Marshalls just for fun. Especially the clearance. Never expected to find a bag like this. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Wait...what??

You got that Brahmin bag on the same day you won $100 on a $10 scratcher ticket?? What a smashing birthday gift - it really WAS practically free! (I love that you inspected it thinking there must be something wrong with it - lol!)

Happy Birthday...and...perhaps with the way your luck is going, you should seriously think about heading to Las Vegas. Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 great find! It’s a nice classic bag. I’ve seen a few Brahmins at TJ and Marshall’s recently, I’ve never seen Brahmins there before. I almost bought an Arden satchel for $179 but didn’t think it was practical enough. It sure was pretty though....