Respected Contributor

Would love HONEST opinions of this Brahmin bag, please

I saw this in the store today, and really fell for it.  I preferred a couple other shapes, but like this size, and I kind of like the unusual shape.  It's prettier in person, and looked nice on my small frame.  It's 30% off, and if I open a charge account, I'll get an extra 20% off.  It's so tempting!  But so expensive!

I've never had a bag from this line, and it would be for everyday use.   Any and all honest opinions would be appreciated!  I have to decide tonight or tomorrow morning.

Honored Contributor

Re: Would love HONEST opinions of this Brahmin bag, please

It’s not my style, but it’s a pretty bag, I say go for it, but I’m an enabler .LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@ItsME ,

I am not familiar with this brand however I like it. It is original, versatile and has a very pretty shape and color🌻

Honored Contributor

love it!

love the colors, love the shape, love that it is a crossbody.

perfect for this time of the year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Beautiful color and pattern.  You had me when I saw the cross-body strap.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Regular Contributor

I love the leather pattern. The shape reminds me of a ipad case or small briefcase or lunch box.

Esteemed Contributor

Brahmin makes lovely bags. They wear well. Even though this bag is not my style (size is good, smaller side) I’m more likely to buy a neutral color and something that isn’t so trendy. I keep looking at Brahmin bags but they are either huge or not my style. I guess that’s what’s back in style. For awhile there I bought quite a few of them, now I can’t find even one I really love. I tend to like smaller hobo bags.  If you like it and the price is right I say go for it. 

Trusted Contributor

I love it. Just the right size, unique style and love the patterned color. I prefer Crossbody over any other style. I say go for it especially with the discounts. You only live once.

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous color...I would love it if I had to get dressed every day for work.

I have a home office and a very casual life style so I feel it isn't right for me.

Let us know if you take the plunge and make the purchase.

Honored Contributor

I really like it, and I am picky. Heart