Frequent Contributor

Would Anybody Else Like a Lug Makeup Bag?

I would love to see LUG come out with a makeup bag for all us makeup junkies. I can picture one that zips open from the front with different sized compartmnets for compacts, padded ones for bottles, smaller ones for pencils and mascaras, lipsticks, some that will fit creams and lotions, tissues, and cotton balls. and they all close with mesh fronts with velcro, or snaps, and it has to have a mirror. It has to have a back pocket for misc. junk a girl just has to have. It has to be in fun colors that women will love, that keeps all our stuff in one place, and easy to grab and take if you're a woman on the move, or even live in a college dorm. Who else thinks this is a great idea?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Would Anybody Else Like a Lug Makeup Bag?

@Shopper Mania wrote:

I would love to see LUG come out with a makeup bag for all us makeup junkies. I can picture one that zips open from the front with different sized compartmnets for compacts, padded ones for bottles, smaller ones for pencils and mascaras, lipsticks, some that will fit creams and lotions, tissues, and cotton balls. and they all close with mesh fronts with velcro, or snaps, and it has to have a mirror. It has to have a back pocket for misc. junk a girl just has to have. It has to be in fun colors that women will love, that keeps all our stuff in one place, and easy to grab and take if you're a woman on the move, or even live in a college dorm. Who else thinks this is a great idea?

If they make one I want a commission!! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I would love a camo olive one to match my camo olive Boxer north/south overnight bag.  My boxer is trimmed in orange piping.  To date the Lug camos I have seen do not match.  It would save alot of space if those items had a bag of their own independent of the boxer.

Contributor

Lug does have this cosmetic case http://www.qvc.com/Lug-Two-Step-Cosmetic-Case.product.F249274.html?sc=F249274-&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-... but maybe you should post in the Suggestion Box forum to request the product team to think about it?

Trusted Contributor

@Phelina. Thanks.  I checked that out.  To small and not the organization I want.  I did purchase a nice workable tan bag locally and it is always ready to go.  Just thought it would be nice to match and not just coordinate.

Super Contributor

I am new to Lug but happy so far! Not much of a camo fan so I am looking forward to more solid color offerings.