Valued Contributor

Seems there have been a lot of Oryany handbags presented on clearance.  I sure hope this line is not going to be phased out.  Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Could well be a seasonal change, but only time will tell.

Valued Contributor

I've noticed a great many of their bags on clearance & wondered, too.  This is their clearance season, but it seemed like quite a bit of them, coupled with fewer presentations of late.  I would love to see more variety of handbag brands on the Q, than what they currently show.  I will drop everything to watch a handbag show, but never can seem to get excited about D&B, for some reason.  I love Oryany, but most of their bags are over 2#, which is too heavy for me to carry with my bum shoulder.  I don't carry Vera Bradley bags as my main purse, but use their duffels & big totes for traveling.  I'd love to see more variety, especially this upcoming Fall!  

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Honored Contributor

Re: Wondering about Oryany

[ Edited ]

Someone asked Bethany about so many of the Oryany bags being on clearance. She responded it was to make room for new ones. I hope so, as I am another one that likes the brand. 

Valued Contributor

I sure hope so, too, as I really like this brand and get tired of same looking D&B bags and also have noticed another relatively newer brand seeming to be getting  misproportional air time.  I missed this question and then answer by Bethany so was so glad to read you caught it; thanks!

Honored Contributor

As seasons change, it's out with the old, in with the new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A lot of the bags that have been on clearance lately have been old stock that QVC has had for a few years. It's about time that move that stuff on out. I love the brand too, they had a TSV this spring and they've brought in at least 6 new bags in the last couple months so I don't think it's going anywhere. 

There is a show ( I think it's a clearance one) on July 2nd in the morning. I can't wait for the fall bags, I'm not really into spring or summer colors. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor
Come on qvc let's have some new handbag lines!! Also more Oryany shows. Love. I'm very tired of dooney shows , and the same BORING bags over and over! ! Let's have some new brands.
Valued Contributor

Agree with MuddyBlues.  There sure are tons of great handbag lines out there I would love to see QVC court and win over to selling on QVC.  Not nearly enough handbag variety!

Valued Contributor

I'm glad they don't have more Orany shows, I won't buy a bag with that ugly lining.