Frequent Contributor

I already have several and really enjoy them.  Bummer!

Respected Contributor

Re: Why no Travelon handbags?

I think it is because QVC has moved on to Lug bags.  I get my Travelon now from ebags.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @momoftwo2007  I think Lug pushed them out.  I think Lug is also a QVC brand.  If not a QVC brand, QVC has a majoraity interest in Lug.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I have several Travelon bags, love them all!! Reading reviews on Lug, I will not be purchasing. I recently found a Travelon, on eBay, I really liked. 

Comparing Lug & Travelon reviews, I'm a bit surprised they would discontinue Travelon. 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight I'm not surprised Travelon doesn't get airtime although I hadn't realized they're not on the website.  I'm not a Lug person, but the only Travelon I ever ordered was also the only bag I ever returned to QVC for lack of overall quality.  There are so many well-organized bags nowadays and I buy maybe one every 3 to 5 years, it's just not coming from a brand that disappointed me.

Honored Contributor

AAA stores sell Travelon merchandise, including handbags.  If you are a AAA member, there is a discounted price for you, and I know in December there is an extra 10% off the member price for memberes also - there's a coupon in the Home and Away magazine which is available in the stores if you don't bring in your own copy.

Different AAA stores have different selections I have discovered.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

I agree with @momoftwo2007  I think Lug pushed them out.  I think Lug is also a QVC brand.  If not a QVC brand, QVC has a majoraity interest in Lug.

It seems to me they do that with alot of brands...bring them in for a year or two...then suddenly that brand starts fading out and a company belonging to the QVC group starts replicating the product and selling mainly their product...

I believe you can purchase Travelon bags at KOHLS

website

Super Contributor

Sometimes TJ Maxx will have a Travelon bag.

Respected Contributor

I prefer travel on bags with the RFID card slots. Not a Lug fan.