Regular Contributor

Why hasn't my order shipped?

I ordered a handbag on 11/1/15 and it hasn't shipped yet.  My orders usually ship within a day or two.  This isn't a waitlist item either.  

Any ideas why?

Respected Contributor

Re: Why hasn't my order shipped?

Try customer service.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Regular Contributor

I contacted customer service.  They said if the item hasn't shipped within 5 days, they will do a "review" but offered no explanation.

I was just wondering if anyone here has experienced the same issue.

Honored Contributor

@Make-up Lvr wrote:

I ordered a handbag on 11/1/15 and it hasn't shipped yet.  My orders usually ship within a day or two.  This isn't a waitlist item either.  

Any ideas why?

Things seem to be getting stuck In Process longer and longer lately. I've had a few things stuck In Process for a week before they finally shipped, all from different locations. I'm seeing things I order first show up days after things I order a day or two later with no explanation. They aren't even coming from one location, as far as I can tell.

Last month, I ordered the Frostguard TSV on October 24 and it was shipped from Dallas on Nov. 2, over a week later. I ordered a Philosophy item on Oct 23 and it shipped Ontatio, California on Oct 29. I also ordered some Philosophy items on Oct 22 and they shipped from Virginia Beach, VA and Rocky Mountain, NC on Oct 24.

It makes no sense at all and is completely sporadic. I have no idea if something will show up 5 days later or two weeks later.

Honored Contributor

I had a similar situation recently and did a live chat.  They told me it would be shipped in a day or so.  As it turned out, it was "shipped", but evidently sat waiting for UPS or someone to pick it up.  All in all, the order took about 10 days (counting the weekend) to arrive.  Much longer than orders used to take.  

Honored Contributor

Do you expect someone here among your fellow shoppers will be able to answer your question?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment