Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Loves Their Nylon Bags ??

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the tip on Lancaster.  I see Henri Bendel does upscale nylon also. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the tip on Lancaster.  I see Henri Bendel does upscale nylon also. 

@hicindy2 The Lancaster Paris nylon that I have has leather trim! 

I am not into the HB nylon...I saw them in the store. At Henri Bendel, I love the saffiano leather handbags which are surprisingly not heavy! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

I love nylon bags.  Don't know how people carry those heavy leather bags.  My favorite is LeSportsac for both handbags and travel items.

@kaydee50 I have several bags and travel bags from this line. Great brand for me tooWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a variety of bag materials, including several nylons. The 'better' brands I own are one from Dooney that I got on sale and one from Lauren that I got at TJ Maxx. That said, I won't pay even middle of the road designer full retail prices for nylon... Nylon bags from Kipling or many of the other names mentioned here are fine with me, as are bags from British brand George, Gina and Lucy, when you can find them. The more pricey nylon is truly better nylon, but honestly, do I care...? No, I don't. One of my most used nylon bags is an inexpensive number from Steve Madden I picked up at a good price at Marshall's... I can't say I "love" nylon bags because I honestly don't, but I do like them and they definitely have a place among my other bags.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have a pale pink nylon Kors bag that I love, got a very good deal on his site.

I LOVE that Snoopy Le Sac bag. I have seen it online and it's adorable. Might have to put that on my Christmas wish list. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

I do. Own two: DB mini Juliette and the Logo Lock hobo in nylon.

Saves the back  and easy to maintain. Good go-to bags for inclement weather. The mini Juliette is perfect for a hands-free shopping bag and it can also fit nicely in a larger bag.

I know some people had complained about the Logo Lock. It's a well-made bag and I just happened to get that one at half off. Smiley Happy

I think everyone should have at least one nylon bag in their collection.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I only carry small nylon crossbody bags when traveling or attending events, etc but by the look of these bags, I think I can be persuaded to rethink my choices.  I carry a leather bag daily.

Thanks for posting.