Esteemed Contributor

Who Loves Their Nylon Bags ??

After years of being trapped in a cubicle either writing or typing, my poor neck and shoulders have paid the price. While traveling for business, I had to lug a big briefcase, purse, and carry on.  

Even after retirement, things have not gotten much better and size and weight of a handbag are always a consideration.  I love my lightweight Patricia Nash leather handbags, but I have a nylon bag always at the ready.  

I have Kipling, Baggallini, Dooney, Mosey, and Lily Bloom. I am always eager to hear about different lines of nylon bags or a nylon version of a known brand (Brahmin has a nylon bag) and there is the esteemed MZ Wallace line that I have yet to try.  

Here are my faves:  Kipling Defea (I have this in 5 colors including silver metallic) It is my "Logo Lock" Woman Wink

Image result for images kipling defea

Baggallini Everywhere bag:  Black Cheetah

Mosey Bag:  Orange 

Lily Bloom:  Forest Owls

Lily Bloom Landon Graphic Satchel

Dooney: Erica

For Summer:

And I have one Liebeskind:

Here is the one from Brahmin I am looking at: strap seems thin though.  I have narrow shoulders, so that is a consideration for me. 

So, nylon bags are special to me. Anyone else feel the love?  Any particular handbags lines you have discovered?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Loves Their Nylon Bags ??

I love nylon bags.  Don't know how people carry those heavy leather bags.  My favorite is LeSportsac for both handbags and travel items.

Esteemed Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

I love nylon bags.  Don't know how people carry those heavy leather bags.  My favorite is LeSportsac for both handbags and travel items.

@kaydee50   I forgot that one.  I have the Snoopy Daisy:

Image result for lesportsac snoopy daisy

Super Contributor

I only carry lightweight crossbody bags - mainly Baggallini and Travelon.

Honored Contributor

I guess I am not at the stage of life where I need a light weight bag.  If I don't over stuff them, my bags don't feel heavy at all.  However I do own two Nylon Dooneys.  One is a large domed tote and the other a small domed tote and I carry them in the summer when we are go to the beach or a park or cookout..  I've taken them to FL.  Since they are nylon, I can stuff as much stuff as I need to in them and they clean up nicely if I spill soda or icecream on them or they get splashed by pool water.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Nylon bags are my favorite.  I have D & B and Baggallini nylon bags.  

I use my leather bags in the winter and nylon in spring and summer

Valued Contributor

Me, me, me!!!! I have long loved nylon bags and my favorite ones that I use the most by far are my MZ Wallace. Years ago (and I mean over 20 years) my first nylon bag was a Calvin Klein tote with leather handles and several years later bought a Donna Karan nylon hobo with leather straps. I like leather bags too but find that I prefer my nylon ones and reach for them day in and day out. I also really like Dooney nylon bags. I have an nylon Smith bag and a Nylon Juliette which was my favorite Dooney for a while.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I some nylon handbags that I like very much! Woman Happy

I have a Baggallini Big Sydney in Espresso Cheetah, a Dooney small crossbody in navy with black trim, a Baggallini Provence Crossbody in an aqua blue, the MZ Wallace Roxy in black with mineral leather trim and the Lancaster Paris Nylon and Leather Traveler from ebags that I discovered from our friend @stevieb 's post awhile back; I'm currently carrying this bag in Violet (pictured below) and I love it. There are other Lancaster Paris bags on ebags that you might want to consider if you're looking for other brands.

Respected Contributor

I have two D and B nylon bags that I really enjoy carrying!

Honored Contributor

I have 3 styles of nylon bags...one is a NYMaxx...and 2 are D&B...

I have this D&B in navy and use when we travel...

bbbb.jpg

And I have 6 colors of this tote which I LOVE...red, black, brown, kelly green, hot pink and turquoise Smiley Very Happy

ccccc.jpg