Honored Contributor

Who Has Been Waiting for a Non-Leather Bag?

I know I've frequently seen requests for handbags that aren't leather.  Here it is with the new arrivals.  Nice looking, tailored bag too.  A419366.

Screenshot_20190320-220600.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Has Been Waiting for a Non-Leather Bag?

Cute handbag.....

I have purchased a few MKF handbags from Amazon that are not leather. I liked the style and I don't have to worry about using them when I go out in bad weather....

Respected Contributor

Bought a great looking taupe bag with perfect # of useful compartments at a Homegoods / TJ Max combo store.  

When I started to transfer items from old bag, I discovered the vegan tag ! It has stood up to winter and heavy usage wonderfully.  Got a compliment on it from a lunch friend who was surprised it was vegan.

Price was a good buy too.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

its cute . elegent. love it .

Valued Contributor

Thanks !!! So happy to see a good non leather line, and they cute !

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom has a bunch of Vegan bags and some are on sale for $50 and under.  Check it out!  Cat Happy

Super Contributor

This looks nice. Love the color. I like vegan/faux leather bags especially those with animal skin texture like snake or crocodile skin. Bought one ostrich pattern one for me off of Amazon - a set of two - comes in many colors, and a crocodile pattern one for my sister from Shop LC.

Capture.PNG

2.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered a Kipling bag called, Dolan.  I believe it was  hicindy that put me on to  Kipling. Thank you, @hicindy2!! It still looks as good as new and the organization in like non-other I have ever seen. Not to mention how light weight they are! While my lifestlye is very casual now, I was hoping they would come out with something a bit less casual with more pizazz.  This Dolan, imo, fits that bill.  I was looking at the Violetta also but the Dolan was a little bigger. My estimated delivery date is tomorrow!  Can't wait.  Hoping it looks as good in person as it does on the video.  I used to be an all leather girl but these changed my mind.  I have kept my leather bags but only use them now when I feel I need to be a little less casual.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jubilant   You are so welcome.  My new fixation is Harveys Seatbelt bags.  Sold at their website, Amazon, and Zappos.  MADE in the USA  right in SoCal.  These could fly off the hood of your car (happened to my friend rushing to work) and still be OK.  Novelty plus Disney items and classics too. 

Don't bug me

Medium Streamline Tote Don't Bug Me Front

Secret Garden (have this one)

Mini Streamline Tote Secret Garden Front

Disney Aliens

Classic Wallet Disney Aliens In Space Front

Silver Screen

Medium Streamline Tote Silver Screen Front

Also a lifelong fan of Le Sportsac 

Kipling is changing it up a bit with a new collection

Komori Small Tote-Backpack,Elevated Green,large-zoomed

Astrid Shoulder Bag,Black Cloud Tonal Zipper,large-zoomed

All time fave:  the Defea

Defea Handbag,Dusty Grey Dazz,large-zoomed

Last summer I got Pink

Kipling Defea Handbag Hydrangea

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 

Wow, they are all so cute.  The pink one I have in black for the winter.  At these prices.... you can afford more than one and I really like that!