Respected Contributor

Re: Who Else Loves LUG Bags?

@candyagain I also like the walnut brown. One of my Rangers is that color. Great neutral. 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

I have the trolly in three designs myself. The preety floral Bloom one, Ocean Navy, and Red Buffalo. I love my Carousel ones and two shimmy bags. I also have two Pacer 2 bags. One is Black and one in Gunmetal gray. I guess I am a Lugnut. :-}

Trusted Contributor

I have the carousel XL in a few colors and several patterns.  In that way, I always have something to match my outfits and because styles are the same, I always know where everything is. No fumbling when I change bags. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have some XL's too. The only thing that I would ask of them is to either put larger zipper pulls or some sort of larger charm, etc. on the zippers. I'm always searching for the zippers on these bags.  I had to order some from ETSY to put on them.  I don't have them yet but I hope they work well.

Respected Contributor

I saw the new 'Stretch' today and it's nice!  Being goodfor now,have too many already... 😁😩

Contributor

Hope we have a great TSV on 10/29. Any idea's?

Respected Contributor

I never considered a Lug. Like OP I have too many bags of all brands. Early in the pandemic I was impressed by the easy cleaning of the bags and the organization . I was extremely impressed with my bag. I got the solid ginger colored one. Some prints are too much for me but the bags are great!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

Just recently I purchased the little dodger backpack to use as a purse.  I am really enjoying the organization of it.  Even though it is smaller than the one I was using before I feel like it has more room.  Thanks to the clear pocket, I was able to eliminate carrying my makeup bag.  I really love the phone pocket, and the other zip pocket on the front where I can keep my work keys and badge, where before they often got lost in my larger bag. 

Respected Contributor

I have several Lug bags including overnight travel bags, a trolley, several purses and a wallet. Love my Lugs!  I have also given a overnight bag as a Christmas gift and they love it

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got my first LUG bag in 2006 or 2007. It is still in great shape. It is a travel paddle bag, and I eventually got rid of all the extra pockets. They are sincerely annoying and limit the space I can use. I like simpler designs, but the fabric is very very good on Lug, plus I like the size. I got several bags after that, and I keep getting rid of all the extra pockets. I don't like plastic covering on the bottom, but some people enjoy it, and yes, it is wipeable.

I did not get anything this time. The size seems off to me. It is either too big or too small for what it is. If I want a tote for shopping, I want slightly bigger size, and I don't need 2 of them, one is enough. I don't find a wide shoulder strap comfortable for daily life. It is good when you travel, but not to use it day to day.