Super Contributor

Where is Holly from Travelon?

Haven't seen her present a bag in awhile. Anyone know if she left the Q?
Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Holly from Travelon?

I haven't seen Holly in a while either. But I was just thinking yesterday how I haven't seen any new bags from Travelon recently. I wish the Q would offer some new Travelon bags in a variety of sizes. 

Respected Contributor

agree, Travelon and Bueno( I get mine at Boscov but are other places for Bueno) are the only bags I now carry. I like variety so am not willing to pay those high prices for a bag.

Honored Contributor

We have to remember this is just a job to them and people come and go from jobs all the time.

Honored Contributor

@qvc chick wrote:
Haven't seen her present a bag in awhile. Anyone know if she left the Q?

I saw Holly... let's see, maybe two weeks ago? Then I have seen another lady presenting Travelon. I know Travelon is based in the Chicago area and if Holly lives there, maybe it's not prudent for her to travel to Pennsylvania to present one handbag in one show, so perhaps a local Travelon salesperson was hired to do that kind of presentation. We'll see what happens if it's an hour of Travelon or if there is a Travelon TSV!

Respected Contributor

I was just looking at the QVC calendar and it looks like a Travelon TSV on October 22!  

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I was just looking at the QVC calendar and it looks like a Travelon TSV on October 22!  

Thank you @itsmagic! Good to know! Woman Very Happy