Frequent Contributor

Whatever happened to Bruce Makowski and wife Kathy?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Oh no...........another poster 'digging up bones'.   (Western song:  Randy Travis)

Contributor

Can someone not ask a question on these forums without having a smart remark made and just an answer given to what they inquired about.

Honored Contributor

Click on here:  You might be surprised!  It's Bruce himself describing a mansion (the best of the best, says Bruce) he built!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/a382bc9f-bc17-4cd5-af7c-5a346f434399

Trusted Contributor

A year or 2 ago I read they were into million dollar real estate in Southern California.   The huuuuugh monthly rent they got was unbelievable to me but nothing for the celebrities that rented and/or purchased.  The article mentioned both Bruce and Kathy.

Honored Contributor

They're sitting out in California counting their millions (thank you QVC customers).  Bruce built and eventually sold one multimillion dollar spec house.  Don't know what he's done lately.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Oh no...........another poster 'digging up bones'.   (Western song:  Randy Travis)

Seriously... It seems like at least once a month someone inquires about Bruce and Kathy... For heaven's sake, they've both been gone for years... and personally, I don't miss them... Either of them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@JINX wrote:

Can someone not ask a question on these forums without having a smart remark made and just an answer given to what they inquired about.

It might literally be a legitimate question.  If you think otherwise, just don't respond to the post.  I find that most times the post gets more attention from the responders than the post itself.

Esteemed Contributor

I never purchased Bruces bags but I bought a ton of Kathy bags---BIG MISTAKE--They are all falling apart.  I take care of my handbags and some I hardly carried.  Whatever she used for material is junk.  I noticed her handbags are now in Walmart and a few other stores. 

I switched to Dooney and glad I did , they last a lifetime.

Honored Contributor

IN that video clip, Bruce is looking kind of pudgy.  He must be eating well and lying around the pool a lot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment