Regular Contributor

Where are all the new VB colors and styles?

I was hoping to get my large trapeze VB bag in Expresso on Epay,

but I have yet to see any new colors or styles!

The VB site launched their new yesterday? what is the hold up Q?

Valued Contributor

Re: Where are all the new VB colors and styles?

I hope I'm wrong, but I was at a huge VB store the other day and it looked as though it was going out of business.  Not one new pattern and the smallest selection I've ever seen at that store.  I don't even get my upcoming patterns catalogue anymore.  So sad.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]
July is historically a time when stores have the lowest levels of merchandise. Many retailers take a physical inventory this month and it is more accurate when stock levels are at their lowest. Also it is in between seasons and often they do not even put their new merchandise out until after the inventory is taken. I can't imagine Vera going away anytime soon. Everywhere I go I see women with Vera bags, which is a good gauge of a healthy brand.
Esteemed Contributor

I used to get advertising emails from Vera Bradley almost everyday.  Then suddenly they stopped.  Wonder why.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I used to get advertising emails from Vera Bradley almost everyday.  Then suddenly they stopped.  Wonder why.

I was wondering the same thing, PUPPY LIPS. Very odd...

Honored Contributor

I have not heard that Vera Bradley is going out of business.

Perhaps there was a technology upgrade and a glitch or two...

Honored Contributor

I never like the way QVC does their Vera Bradley on the website. The same items with different item # and it's hard to find the new patterns SO I went to the VB website and they have new there. I am not fond of any of the new prints but they do have them there.