Super Contributor
Seriously now I’m annoyed and I have contact customer service. I ordered this bag on JANUARY 29th. Coming up on a month. Said it was shipped February 5th. Still not here. All it says is in transit to UPS. This is unacceptable. I love the LUG bags I do have but between here, Lug life and lug live I don’t think I’ll be purchasing anything lug in the near future until I get what I ordered. The shipping is unacceptable. I’m being charged for easy pays on a bag that hasn’t even arrived yet!
Respected Contributor

Re: Where Is My Lug Bag?!

[ Edited ]

@ShortyLugNut  Sorry to hear about the long leadtimes, and that you don't have your bag from Jan. They've had issues for months now..

I bought quite a few bags in 2020-2022 from the Luglives...and that was back when they'd ship the following Monday (or Tuesday.) My last few orders in 2022 took 2-21/2 wks to ship. (apparently after that warehouse fire) They never seemed to get back to normal after that.

I've stopped buying because I have all I need for now, but mostly..I'm kind of shocked at the recent high prices on Luglive. I also don't like the "cross the board" $9 shipping they went to. I know they just push for people to spend $100 each wk, "to activate "free" shipping"...is pure marketing spin. It's cost prohibitive if sometimes I wanted something small, like an eyeglass case, but didn't feel it justified $9 to ship, and didn't need anything else.

They've also diluted the brand a bit, selling all kinds of things, like those rubber wrist bands lately to put charms on? ...but apparently plenty of people are buying and loving that stuff.

Anyway, I think they are nice, lightweight, coordinating (colors/prints) bags, and I used mine everyday....but I think many now are overpriced on LL, plus you add in all the shipping/supply issues, and I'm cooling it at this point. 

I hope you get your bag! Did you try emailing Cust. Svc? They've always responded to me in the past..

Respected Contributor

I am in the same boat.  I wrote a post a while ago about my order from the beginning of Feb. during the TSV show.  I haven't received mine either and have tried to cancel.  Just when I did that the shipping page said it had shipped.  That was long time ago.  It's still says it's on it's way to UPS.  I will not be purchasing another LUG again.

Honored Contributor

My TSV is finally on its way to me.  It should be here four days after it's original estimated delivery date.

Super Contributor

So I contacted the Q customer service.  They claimed it was out for delivery and got lost.  They asked me if I wanted them to send me a new one or a refund.  I told them to just give me a refund.  At this point my excitment for the bag is long gone.

Super Contributor

It's a disaster. I attempted to cancel late yesterday & today magically it shipped. QVC is not taking responsibility, customers purchased from QVC not directly from Lug.
Sending an email to customers who canceled that an attempt to cancel is being made based on how far along the vendor is with the order is bad business & totally disrespectful to customers.

In addition, QVC should have paid for some form of expedited shipping based on the long delay in processing.

Super Contributor

I will no longer be purchasing Lug from here,  Lug Life and Lug Live which is a shame because I do like their bags and I love to watch the Lug Live hosts but thats ok I'll be saving money I should have been saving to begin with.  The TSV was 3 weeks ago and I still havent received it. No tracking information no nothing.  Its a shame that Lug will lose business because of their crappy shipping.  Meanwhile Ihquip(sorry if I'm spellng it wrong)  I get it like a day or two after it ships.

Valued Contributor

My tsv's were supposedly shipped 2-10.  No movement for 7 days. Contacted CS but they couldn't do anything yet since vendor shipped. Finally after contacting CS, it showed up in Washington state, then Oregon, then 3 places in Nevada - Tonopah, Sparks & Las.Vegas.  Its making a road.trip of the western states!  Never saw such strange, roundabout tracking. Still awaiting its arrival to my state. 

Super Contributor

I chewed out customer service and told them shame on them for charging shipping when they know the bags take forever to ship.  They refunded all of my shipping for all of my Lug bags that I havent received yet.  

Valued Contributor

I received my TSV last Thursday and it was delivered by USPS.  I think that part of the issue is we still haven't completely recovered from the supply link problems from last year.  UPS and USPS and working together and since USPS is having several problems with delivery, that may be where the delays are.  I ordered a wallet on the same day and it isn't scheduled for delivery until tomorrow.  I don't think it is 100% Lug's issue or QVC's either. 

I ordered an item from HSN early January and it took 3 weeks for it to arrive.  Sat in my regional  post office transit center for 7 days.