Respected Contributor

When Will the next Dooney TSV be available?

Will the next Dooney TSV be in September?  Might it be the Autumn leaves design in coated cotton that is shown in their Fall lookbook.  Could it be a drawstring like the Spring TSV?

Respected Contributor

Re: When Will the next Dooney TSV be available?

Usually there is a Dooney TSV in either August or September followed by the Christmas TSV usually around Thanksgiving.  Just curious to know what it will be.

Honored Contributor

How did you view the fall lookbook? I would love to see the autumn leaves one. I e-mailed Ashley and asked her to give Peter a message for a winter design coated cotton. I too am hoping for another TSV from Dooney soon!

Valued Contributor

My reply to that isnt so much as when.....but why? Dooney is on almost everyday with OTO's, hot picks, etc.

I actually own a couple D&B's. It's not my favourite brand, due to the weight of some of the bags. But I do like them and have worn them since college waaaayyyy back. 

You don't have to wait long or, just look them up online and in the online program guide. 

Respected Contributor

I googled " Dooney & Bourke Fall 2015" and images come up of their Fall lookbook, which shows an Autumn leaves pattern in totes, satchels, etc.  Very pretty and quite autumnal in my opinion!

Valued Contributor

Here's the Fall Leaves design: 

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the Dooney & Bourke Fall 2015 tip and also for the pictures. The two styles look very nice for the fall season. I hope they show some styles like these for the winter season also.

Honored Contributor

The fall leaves coated bags are pretty and I suppose one could be the September TSV, but more often than not, TSV's are made for Q bags.  They already did a coated bag for summer (though the print was more of a spring print), as they tend to do. Historically, the fall choice is leather of some sort, though I suppose they could choose to vary their M.O.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If the TSV is ether smooth leather or suede.... I'll jump on it (depending on style)... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

....Autumn leaves.  Well, I will pass on that.  Too loud and busy and I could only carry it a couple months out of each year.  Perhaps Dooney will have something else down the line that appeals to me.