Contributor

Whats your opinion of lug jumper 2 bag. Is it worth spending extra money for it?

I've been looking at the puddle jumper bags and i just don't know if the jumper 2 is worth extra money for it compared to first puddle jumper. Can the first puddle jumper be converted to packback like the 2 can? Anybody have the brunt orange one 2 puddle or dark green first jumper.On top of cost the shipping doubled. $5 for puddle one and $10 shipping for puddle 2. Hard to swallow. One more question is there a free shipping day coming up. Need your imput.Thanks, Den

Respected Contributor

Re: Whats your opinion of lug jumper 2 bag. Is it worth spending extra money for it?

[ Edited ]

I believe the jumper 2 has the side drink pockets, the original doesn’t. There may also be a minor size difference. If you don’t care about the drink pockets, go for the original. 

I use it to carry schoolbooks daily. Love all the pockets especially the little cell pocket at top.  Only thing I don’t like is the bottom mesh pocket throws it off balance and it doesn’t stand without leaning it , because the pocket is always empty.

Check the bay, I got my Jumper 2 there, much cheaper. Q just had a free ship day few weeks ago, so none coming up I don’t think...  I love Lug bags, so well thought out- 

Honored Contributor

Re: Whats your opinion of lug jumper 2 bag. Is it worth spending extra money for it?

I have one Lug bag, bought for a song at Ross's... They're practical bags, but I'm not much of a fan of the look... I'd clearly never pay QVC's prices for them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I was sp excited to get one of these a few years ago but I don't use it much. Bought it for the gym but it was too small and now in the closet. The many pockets seem like a good idea but I find bags like this to be confusing and I don't remember what pocket I put something in and it becomes frustrating. Best thing about the bag is that the north south shape fits nicely in a locker. If you want to try one, I say choose by price.