Honored Contributor

Re: What size/style bag do you prefer?

I prefer a medium sized solid color zip top with shoulder strap and outside pocket for keys. IMO not the easiest to find. Lately I find myself using smaller crossbody bags though. Usually I only carry those for more active days or when shopping and on vacation. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  also went from Dooney to Kipling and I love them!  I also have some Very Bradley lightweight handbags. No more heavy handbags for me.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great choice for traveling, going to work, and doing some extracurricular activities🌻

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Itiswhatitis,

My problem is that I LIKE EVERYTHING beautiful. Bags, shoes, clothes, accessories...it has to be on sale that makes me feel better.🌻

Honored Contributor

@Msfitness wrote:

I  also went from Dooney to Kipling and I love them!  I also have some Very Bradley lightweight handbags. No more heavy handbags for me.Woman Happy

@Msfitness- I just bought my first Kipling (the Alvar, from Macy's) and while I haven't used it yet I liked it so much I bought two more. One of them I ordered from their site this morning. It was already on sale and I go an additional % off. Another 30% I believe.  The other I ordered from eBay. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?