Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your most favourite handbag?

Right now it's a Tignanello - item # A209642.  It has great organization.  

New Contributor

Dooney and Bourke fan all the way! I tried them all....and keep going back to D & B!

Spoiler
Heart
Frequent Contributor

Just posted this on the Brahmin thread.... the Mini Asher Tote from Brahmin... perfect small/medium bag.... perfect organization.... perfect color   ( pecan melborne) and perfect cell phone pocket on the outside. 

I am now looking at getting a larger Brahmin in either the Cocoa or the new Black Cherry colors... 

My perfect handbag search days are over, I believe... 

Respected Contributor

My favorite handbag is always the last one I bought. 

Trusted Contributor

@BeautybytesbyCC wrote:
Iv been really loving my Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip. This bag is just working for me. I've gone from large bags to this mini and love it. Works great cross body or on the shoulder. I also have a port chevron love which I can't wait to bring out! It looks like the Chanel boy chevron.

My next handbag purchase might be a Rebecca Minkoff.  I almost bought the moto bag at the Nordstrom sale, but they were sold out of the port color I wanted and the shoulder strap was a little too short for me.  Really beautiful bags.

Honored Contributor

Aimee K

Honored Contributor

I would have to say my Kate Spade black leather shoulder bag.  The leather is yummy soft and it's a medium size bag.  I also love my KS cross body bags.  KS leather is exceptional and I purchased all my bags on sale.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Mine is a Brighton Billie, crossbody, fits my iPad mini and has an outside zip pocket for my phone. 

Valued Contributor

Mine is my new Florentine leather Dooney Bourke pocket hobo I just got at the outlet in Washington state.  What fun that was, I bought the florentine in black, and a pebble leather crossbody in off white. I also got two kiss accessories in the same color to match both bags, wow that was a fun day, great souvenirs from our vacation.