Respected Contributor

Re: What's your most favourite handbag?

My favorite is Dooney & Bourke, but I've been having trouble with the quality of the new ones. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have several Coach bags that I LOVE....However, my favorite is a black microfiber Vera Bradley cross-body handbag (the "triple zip" style). It's lightweight, just the right size, and very, very functional.

Super Contributor

My LV Totally MM Mono (in this photo I added a LV Monogram Map Bandeau).  Roomy and easy to carry.  And love the side pockets!

20140924_151707 REV.jpg

Honored Contributor

The Hobo International "Patti" is my favorite. I have it in several colors and that's the purse I usually use. I just bought a Kooba purse and my first Brahmin that I'm looking forward to using. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

My two favorites are both Vince Camuto.  One is a black hobo and the other is a blush hobo/tote hybrid.  Both are great quality with good organization.  I also have a Kate Spade that I love, but it's not quite as functional as I like.

Contributor

Really like this bag! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

They are all my favorites! I have many bags from $12 to $1200. From vintage to Target to LV and Prada. All are loved. Hard to pick one as each fills a particular niche!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

My favorite small handbag is my black Brahmin cross body, and favorite large handbag is my navy Michael Kors tote.   I switched to a Vera Bradley navy cross body bag yesterday.   Retirement has caused me to unload my handbag to bare essentials.  I rarely leave the house for longer than 1-4 hours at a time, so I don't need to carry very much, and am getting more use from my smaller bags.    

Honored Contributor

In the summer I like my D&B coated cotton tote with the flowers on it and I put the saffiano leather white small cross body bag inside. For fall and winter I love my D&B hunter green CC tote, again with my black leather small cross body bag from MUXO.

Super Contributor

Iv been really loving my Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip. This bag is just working for me. I've gone from large bags to this mini and love it. Works great cross body or on the shoulder. I also have a port chevron love which I can't wait to bring out! It looks like the Chanel boy chevron.