Regular Contributor

Re: What’s with the constant barrage of Dooney/Burke bags lately, talk about over exposure!

Frankly, I love watching it. I am not familiar with D&B so I love seeing the styles and colors. I bought my first Dooney last year and now I am seeking another. So, I will continue to watch until something else "strikes" my eyes.

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s with the constant barrage of Dooney/Burke bags lately, talk about over exposure!

The shipping for D&B are outrageous here.  If I want a D&B I will order where there is free shipping.

Contributor

I feel the same about IT Cosmetics...they are great products, don't get me wrong...but they have a TSV every couple of months and they are on constantly. There are MANY great beauty products that get hardly any air time (Tarte, Taya hair care, Clientele) but IT and Josie Maran have a lock on the beauty hours...give us some variety PLEASE

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe I am the minority, but I do not think they are on that much.

They are in spurts it seems.  When Sue is in from Florida, they usually do a 2 day thing, that is why she comes.  Even that other girl, forgot her name, is only there when they throw in a dooney during AM or PM style.

And I see that they are definately bringing new styles, especially the last month or so.  Very new items.  I personally purchased 2 from QVC, just do not have the need for another, but I enjoy watching the presentations.  Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Haven't you noticed?  That's the way QVC operates now days.  "If a little bit is good, a huge barrage must be fantastic for sales".  At least that's their theory; they have no idea how many people are turned off by this tactic and leave the channel.

Precisely @Kachina624... And count me among those turned off... They take a few ostensibly good brands and program them to the point of becoming essentially mind-numbing... I'd also note that were I still in the market for Dooney, I'd be looking at ILD or other retailers for real sales and less costly shipping, both so often found elsewhere... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I’m quite curious to see which Dooneys will be presented on HSN, as they are making their debut Sunday evening.  I do hope there are many new and different styles than the Q. 

Contributor

I saw some at Macy's on sale (less than QVC) his weekend.  Their bags are not big enough for my liking and money.