Honored Contributor

What is your very favorite that you have ever owned...

of all the handbags you have, you have ever had, what is your very favorite all-time ever satchel.  Consider quality, color, durability, space, price, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your very favorite that you have ever owned...

@Nonametoday My favorite satchel is one of the upscale Dooney & Bourke longer zip satchels in black ostrich in the shape below.

Related image

My favorite handbag of all time is the Dooney & Bourke Large Nina in tan ostrich.

Image result for Dooney & Bourke Large Nina ostrich

Esteemed Contributor

https://www.oberondesign.com/collections/handbags-messenger-bags-totes/products/leather-handbag-tree...

I love this one.  I have it also in Hokusai's "Wave", in dark brown.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Mines the black satchel.

I got it from Dillard’s when I could either get $50/$75 credit for bringing in a purse to exchange.

F18416BD-B403-4B09-A740-67C404CB861A.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have two older favorites. The first would be my first Brahmin.. I wore it out and the other would be my first coach. I love the bucket style bags because ease of access. 

Todays bags are a lot more stream line and I love that. But I sure did get my cost per wear from these. 

Both are at least 12 years old. 

IMG_4532.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I have it yet. I like all of mine about equal.  So far. Clever Carraige  is a notch above ,Patricia Nash , or Dooney

Esteemed Contributor

My Clever Carriage handbags. The leather is so soft. It has beautiful pleating, etc,. Oversized with pockets and zippers. Just Love this line,.

Respected Contributor

my favorite of all time is the Dooney Tuscana bag.  Haven’t found a bag that even comes close to it.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know that I would call it my holy grail bag, however I really like the Oryany Kaley that QVC sold.  I have it in the 3 colors - olive, burgundy and navy.

It's got a clean look to it.  Love the pockets (two on front, one on back) and it's not too big or too small for me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

nylon logo backpack Calvin Klein med/small backpack - 10x10. I have it in several colors. Began carrying it after frozen shoulder Physical Therapist suggested small backpack. Works for me. Lightweight, tough bag, travel with it, bike and walk with it. It's not my most expensive bag, but it is my favorite!  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau