Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite line of handbags if you have one that is?

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@crawford5153

Aigner made all-leather burgundy coats??? I had no idea! And you had their trench, shoes, boots and bag? You are a lucky woman!
I LOVE the two Coach bags you posted here. Wear them and use them in good health...Coach bags truly do last forever! Impeccable leather. Enjoy! 💜

Yes I had everything that had the Aigner name on it lol. Yes the all weather burgundy coat was my Christmas gift from my parents and back then it was pretty high in cost but boy was it ever warm.

Trusted Contributor

@crawford5153 

I BET that coat was warm! I always remember Macy's carried Aigner and it was so exclusive back then. The color of that leather! So spectacular - a rich burgundy red.

Esteemed Contributor

Stuart Weitzman

Trusted Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@crawford5153 

I BET that coat was warm! I always remember Macy's carried Aigner and it was so exclusive back then. The color of that leather! So spectacular - a rich burgundy red.

I loved that coat and wish I had it now.  I came down to mid calf with very thick leather and warm as could be.  I also wore the light tan all weather trench coat in the spring/fall when it was no as cold.