Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite line of handbags if you have one that is?

Patricia Nash and for travel, Baggalini.

Honored Contributor

I've never paid much attention to the "brand."  My interest is in the size and design (and the price).

I absolutely won't buy any bag that has any sort of brand identifcation on the bag, or a bag that is readily identifiable as a particular brand.

If they want me to advertise their handbag ... pay me!

Esteemed Contributor

My older classic Coach bags are my favorite.  I love soft smooth leather and not heavily structured bags.  I have multiple colors and shapes and love each one.  Since I have not fallen in love with newer Coach styles I gravatated to Kate Spade soft pebble leather, which I never liked but her leather is great.  I have two Patricia Nash and a Brahmin which are used once in awhile. 

I will admit to getting caught up on the D&B bags on QVC and have made many mistakes.  I kept trying the highly structered bags but sadly, hard as I tried I finally realized they are not my style.  I am a medium/large bag gal as I carry "stuff".  

Trusted Contributor

Loving Brahmin at the moment. Smiley Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Esteemed Contributor

I have more Coach than any other brand, but have had a difficult time warming up to their recent styles.  

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I've never paid much attention to the "brand."  My interest is in the size and design (and the price).

I absolutely won't buy any bag that has any sort of brand identifcation on the bag, or a bag that is readily identifiable as a particular brand.

If they want me to advertise their handbag ... pay me!

I'm not a fan of the bags with a logo pattern either. Just have never been drawn to them. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

MY FAVORITE HAND BAG IS DEFINITELY COACH.  LOVE THE PINK THAT I PURCHASED, AND I ALSO PURCHASED AN IVORY/WHITE.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily MZ Wallace ...my fav, all time classic Paige.  Luv your new  bag and especially the color Dawn!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@EdithEllenLily MZ Wallace ...my fav, all time classic Paige.  Luv your new  bag and especially the color Dawn!  Enjoy!

@phoenixbrd Thank you very much!! If you ever want to "visit" about MZ Wallace, come chat on the MZW thread with us! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I love Dooney & Bourke and Coach equally. Both are so well made and beautiful. I have way too many.