Valued Contributor

Re: What handbag are you carrying today?

Caryh, I bought that bag in the pale blue, I love it. They have the elephant in the as is section. I was surprised when I wore it because it is so soft, I was expecting a more structured bag. Have fun with your natural color. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Today I changed into a Dooney & Bourke Signature Satchel, possibly a Gretta, in T'Moro Brown with the matching wallet and wristlet. This was the only photo I could find of it online and it's kind of a pitiful photo, LOL. I found this handbag at the Dooney outlet a few years ago and I love it, especially for hot, rainy days! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Today I am happily carrying the Dooney Sutton (so light-weight!) in blue:

B5065G_HJMRSVNA_ALT1 copy.jpg

(I think my handbag sister @stevieb has it in brown, as do I.)

Honored Contributor

It's a winner @1Professor, what can I say...

And I do indeed have the brown, would love to have had the blue but aside from those darned priorities, I waited too long !!

As for me, I'm carrying an inexpensive canvas bag from Target, and have been for the past week or so. Interestingly enough, I'm enjoying it and it goes nicely from the pool to wherever else I might be going... Soon though, it's going to be time for something a bit more lux...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb:

EdithEllenLily's description of her Dooney the other day from the Dooney outlet reminded me that the way I scored my blue Sutton Hampshire was at the outlet. I have finally figured out that models from 2 years ago won't show up but I scoured the internet for Dooney Suttons.

This lovely (get your girly pink on!) which was original $298 is available from the ILoveDooney store on eBay for $119 free shipping (Dooney Sutton Perry):

B9066G_HJUNPANAQ000_ALT1.jpg

Well-organized interior, with a center zipped compartment, so two separate sides, plus an over-the-shoulder detachable strap. 

(No sign of blue anywhere.)

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

EdithEllenLily's description of her Dooney the other day from the Dooney outlet reminded me that the way I scored my blue Sutton Hampshire was at the outlet. I have finally figured out that models from 2 years ago won't show up but I scoured the internet for Dooney Suttons.

This lovely (get your girly pink on!) which was original $298 is available from the ILoveDooney store on eBay for $119 free shipping (Dooney Sutton Perry):

Well-organized interior, with a center zipped compartment, so two separate sides, plus an over-the-shoulder detachable strap. 

I absolutely love this silhouette @1Professor, but, well, you know, I just can't do the pink...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

I absolutely love this silhouette @1Professor, but, well, you know, I just can't do the pink...

Woman Very Happy

*enabling ALERT*

@stevieb: The Perry Sutton came in other colors:

maxresdefault.jpg

*max enabling*

In fact the Q has an "as is" substantially reduced from the $298 RIGHT NOW:

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 5.46.23 PM.png

QUITE lovely, in fact.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb:

The complete visual tour of the Dooney Sutton Perry is now on YouTube, from the original QVC presentation. The interior is outstanding.

Respected Contributor

Dooney "Brenna" in the rare melon color today. Yesterday, it was Dooney florentine side-zip Barlow in red. 

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Dooney "Brenna" in the rare melon color today. Yesterday, it was Dooney florentine side-zip Barlow in red. 

@libbyannE

Dooney's melon leathers are lush!

Is this the Barlow you have? It's one of the finest bags ever for Dooney, in florentine leather, full of compartments and wavy architecture!

B1165D_SCRDPABM.jpg