Respected Contributor

Re: What handbag are you carrying today?

@1Professor wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

Dooney "Brenna" in the rare melon color today. Yesterday, it was Dooney florentine side-zip Barlow in red. 

@libbyannE

Dooney's melon leathers are lush!

Is this the Barlow you have? It's one of the finest bags ever for Dooney, in florentine leather, full of compartments and wavy architecture!

B1165D_SCRDPABM.jpg

YES! I have the chestnut Barlow, too. The quality is amazing. The florentine large mailbag is one of my faves, too. 

Respected Contributor

Today, I'm carrying Patricia Nash. A retro style!

NashLeopard copy.png

Respected Contributor

My August Handbag.  This bag has been August for a couple of years now.  Aug bag.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I switched into the very cute Vintage Traveler satchel from Patricia Nash that I picked up on final clearance a few weeks back... Very cute bag and it seems to hold all my essentials nicely...

This is not my bag, but is the pattern...

Patricia Nash Benvenuto Tote ($199) ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring bags, handbags, tote bags, old world traveler, patricia nash, studded tote, white tote, rose purse and studded tote bag

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor This week I'm carrying the Dooney & Bourke Alto Roma in Tangerine with the matching wallet and cosmetic. The leather is so smooth and smells so good! Woman Happy

Roma

Slim Continental

Cosmetic Case

Honored Contributor

I am using my Madi Claire today.  They are very comfortable to carry.  I love the organization of the bag.  They are light weight and I find my purse is always neat.  Have a nice day ladies.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

ADORE the tangerine!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am using my Madi Claire today.  They are very comfortable to carry.  I love the organization of the bag.  They are light weight and I find my purse is always neat.  Have a nice day ladies.Smiley Happy

I have a couple of the MC tooled satchels and also really enjoy them. Hoping you have a good day too @sunshine 919...

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!

It's been some time since I posted on the Forums, but it's good to be back!  So many great handbags here as always!

The handbag I'm carrying today is by Anuschka - it's the Medium Organizer Crossbody in the beautiful Bird On A Branch print!

Trusted Contributor

image.jpegThis simple, no frills, Coach File bag, in coated cotton, proved to be the best travel bag. 

It's lightweight, big enough to carry essentials and then some, and can be totAlly hands free. Zip top closure.   Big front flap pocket, for easy access to anything you might need quickly, a nice size, inside zip pocket and 2 inside flap pockets. 

Plus coated cotton is so easy care, no babying needed. 

I carried it it all over the Portland area, as I ran around with family. It's not a night out, on the town bag, but, versatile enough, for just about anything else.