Honored Contributor

Re: What handbag are you carrying today?

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote

@1Professor   Are you carrying that gorgeous chive Brahmin today??

DuxburyOlive.png

@hicindy2Oh, yes!

Hmmpf... Well @1Professor, you might at least have let us know that it arrived safely...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote

DuxburyOlive.png

@hicindy2Oh, yes!

Hmmpf... Well @1Professor, you might at least have let us know that it arrived safely...

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb:

I wasn't myself. I was under the influence. The Olive Duxbury cast a spell on me  . . .

Trusted Contributor

I had to switch out of my new hot pink D&B pebble leather hobo w/logo lock and am now carrying a lightweight mint green satchel from Charming Charlie's.  The D&B is going back -- developed back spasms from carrying it!  Too heavy.  SIGH

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote

DuxburyOlive.png

@hicindy2Oh, yes!

Wow! This bag really makes a statement! @1Professor Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Today I am carrying the Vera Bradley Glenna in Citron!

It's so hot that this is a refreshing change and I will be wearing black, grey and white for a few days so it will 'pop' on the outfits! Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

Today's is the Dooney & Bourke Saffiano Leather Domed Satchel in Natural. I LOVE this bag and really wanted another in the Elephant color but its sold out. Smiley Sad

natural Dooney.jpg

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor Today I am carrying the Vera Bradley Glenna in Citron!

It's so hot that this is a refreshing change and I will be wearing black, grey and white for a few days so it will 'pop' on the outfits! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily: I adore these colors; saw a woman at the airport carrying it. She was wearing all charcoal greys and the handbag just popped!

Esteemed Contributor

Today was a gauze shirt and denim crop pants kind of a day running errands in 99 degree heat.  So, apricot Kipling (new color for them) in the Defea.  Goes with my happy sketchers.  I like the Fairfax also (got a deal on Amazon).

Product DetailsProduct Details

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

Today was a gauze shirt and denim crop pants kind of a day running errands in 99 degree heat.  So, apricot Kipling (new color for them) in the Defea.  Goes with my happy sketchers.  I like the Fairfax also (got a deal on Amazon).

Product DetailsProduct Details

@hicindy2... Love Kipling. They make such nice, attractive nylon bags and yet they're not priced as if they're something more. The apricot color is very nice. Should've looked at those on sale on Prime Day but missed them... There was almost too much to check out... Cute Sketchers too... I have a couple of pairs I live in during the summer months.

Honored Contributor

As for what I'm carrying... I can't believe it, but I'm stil carrying that slate blue Coach I mentioned a while back... It's time for me to change up, though I don't have anything particular in mind to change into... Hmmmm... this will require some concentration and I'm not sure I'm up for that !! More than likely, I'll go into a coated bag or an inexpensive 'pleather' or canvas bag for a while... I've got a few that are summery and light weight and it's hot as blazes here, so a heavy leather bag isn't all that appealing right now.