Respected Contributor

What handbag are you carrying today?

We buy them, collect them, desire them, but which handbags are we actually carrying on any day?

Love to hear/see yours?!

Today, I'm wearing the Brahmin Kathleen in this lovely coral color:

BrahminKathleen copy.jpg

Regular Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: What handbag are you carrying today?

@duster95: One of my FAVORITES! Which color leather do you have? It's such an organized bag and Florentine leather is lush.

(Mine is the natural.) 

_11487930.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brahmin Mini Duxbury in the Tortoise Python color.  I love it, small but holds plenty.  I tried to copy and paste a pic using an internet stock type photo, but it doesn't work.  Not sure why. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mima wrote:

Brahmin Mini Duxbury in the Tortoise Python color.  I love it, small but hold plenty.  I tried to copy and paste a pic using an internet stock type photo, but it doesn't work.  Not sure why. 

@mima:

Is it this one? Utterly delicious:

Unknown.jpeg

This is SUCH a coincidence! Yesterday I just ordered a Duxbury mini in Bayleaf from eBay! Love the outside pocket and crossbody feature.

03b73d0a4b254b2b17272a9e400f999c.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor  Yes that is the one, thank you!  Your color is beautiful!  I got mine off Ebay just last week!!!

I love the style. It holds more than my Brahmin Cleo and is very  light weight which is a good thing for me.  Unless I'm shopping, I like a shorter strap, so I attach one end of the strap to the other using the buttons, so that the strap is doubled. I make it longer if I'm shopping.  I like that you can change the strap!

Edit: After looking at the pics again, you bag has the straps double like what I was trying to explain.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  One more thing....I was concerned that the outside pocket wouldn't be big enough for my big phone (Samsung Note 3), but it is perfect for my phone.  I did contact the seller for measurements of the outside pocket before I bought it.

I won't buy a bag now that doesn't have an outside slip pocket for my phone.

Honored Contributor

I'm carrying my Dooney Logan leather drawstring bag. It is one of my favorites because it is lighter than most Dooneys ,it has an outside zipper pocket, and it is gray. I wish carry it all summer.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Short strap hobo......with fringe and plenty of beads (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm carrying my Dooney Logan leather drawstring bag. It is one of my favorites because it is lighter than most Dooneys ,it has an outside zipper pocket, and it is gray. I wish carry it all summer.

@QVCkitty1:

Is it this one, the Newbury Leather Logan? I bought one earlier this year because of the SOFT leather, massive size (holds everything), yet lightweight! I use the outside zip compartment for my cell phone (much more secure than an outside slip pocked). Gray is such a lovely neutral.

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 7.40.43 AM.png