Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think about a see through bag

Does it have RFID protection?   Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Do not care for them. Years a go a large dept. store required their employees to carry them.

I can remember back in the 1970s having to use a clear plastic zippered bag that was given to female employees at EJ Korvettes.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

This is not going to be my everyday bag.  I got it to use for a summery brunch, a cruise, or beach vacation. Picure it with a lighweight maxi dress or some white pants and a floral blouse.  As a daily workhorse this would not make the cut, not even close. It's a cute, fun times, whimsical bag.  I don't have many of those. Now I just need some warm weather and somewhere fun to go.

@Grouchomarx   I think it's cute for a special occasion bag...it has a great architectural look.  I would even leave it out on display for a while just for fun.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

There is a Vince Camuto bamboo bag, so cute. I wonder what I would put in it,

@Grouchomarx  Have you considered a less expensive similar bag at Amazon.  A see-through bamboo bag.

Super Contributor

It’s definitely not a great idea. Why would someone like to show what she has in her bag?

Respected Contributor

Just another way to get people to pay more for nothing. You could go to the drug store and find see through bags  at a very low price.  It's also another way to sell scarves and pouches to hide what's inside. LOL.

It's not "vegan!" It's plastic and somewhere people are being exposed to its toxicity. The people who manufacture it. It's harmful to animals also.

On the plus side, it's good for TSA and it's impossible (nearly) to harm them. Just don't leave them in a hot car.

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

Just another way to get people to pay more for nothing. You could go to the drug store and find see through bags  at a very low price.  It's also another way to sell scarves and pouches to hide what's inside. LOL.

It's not "vegan!" It's plastic and somewhere people are being exposed to its toxicity. The people who manufacture it. It's harmful to animals also.

On the plus side, it's good for TSA and it's impossible (nearly) to harm them. Just don't leave them in a hot car.

There is no comparison between this bag and a plastic pouch from the drug store.  Also, I do not intend to put pouches or scarves inside the bag to "hide" anything.  The contents of my bag do not require hiding.