Honored Contributor

Re: What color handbag is your favorite for everyday use?

@FranandZoe wrote:

Yellow Bird by Vera Bradley during baseball season - black and gold.  

@FranandZoe wrote:

Yellow Bird by Vera Bradley during baseball season - black and gold.  

I used to have a yellow bird bag I carried during Steeler season. When we moved to Fl. I gave it to my SIL who is a Pens & pirates fan. She wore it out.That bag went to a lot of games .

Esteemed Contributor

BONE.

Honored Contributor

Depends on the season.

Black would win, no doubt as I carry that color the most. During the summer, I carry a bag that is kinda pink, kinda off-white, kinda beige, kinda taupe....it takes on one of those shades depending on what I'm wearing (it's the only time of the year that taupe, grey, hot pink and red enter my wardrobe, lol).

Trusted Contributor

After giving my sister two of my prized bags recently, along with selling three in a yard sale, I am down to the lowest number of handbags that I have had in ages!  I now have about 12.  Four Coaches, two Dooneys, a Tiganello,  three Kate Spades and the others I cannot think of right now and too lazy to go downstairs and look right now!!!  But I use the tan colors in the summer and usually black or dark brown in the winter.

Valued Contributor

My current favorite is my D&B zip zip in French Blue, but I have a yellow one coming so that may change. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Dark gray in winter, and lighter gray and white in summer.

Respected Contributor

I probably carry black bags most of the time, since that is the color I wear the most. It's harder to see stains, wear and other imperfections in a black handbag. It goes with most colors (thought not all.) I do have a few black and tan Dooney bags.  I do get bored, however, and will then switch to red or navy.  I do have a British tan, grey, and bone colored bags, but really have to watch the weather report when I wear those.

Regular Contributor

This spring/summer it is a rose gold Kipling.  Past two summers it was the pink cobra Gili Jackie knock-off.  So I guess rose/pink wins.  In fall/winter always black.

Respected Contributor

Weird as it is pink...love a pink bag

Deb

Honored Contributor

Found my “Grey”every day D&B bag.....Paige in taupe...elephant to me. Think the idea of co-ordinating bag to hair color is spot on. 

No matter what color outfit I wear, my grey/silver/white hair is always w/ me...so the grey bag matches well.

What do you think of that premise?