Respected Contributor

What color handbag is your favorite for everyday use?

I always seem to choose solid black or gray.  I love the pretty colors and prints, but I don't change bags to match my clothing...so the basics work best for me.  I have so many beautiful large leather bags (Blush, Navy, Red, Coral, etc) that I no longer use because I got the Lug Carousel and fell in love Smiley Happy  What color bag do you like best?  Do you coordinate different color bags with your outfits?

Honored Contributor

Re: What color handbag is your favorite for everyday use?

Gray !!!!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

black but I do change bags to go with outfits sometimes. This spring I've been carrying a raspberry leather bag and the last few weeks the AK rainbow shimmer backpack. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Black in the winter.

Natural in summer spring.

That's it.  Only Florentine Dooney's.

Honored Contributor

Since I’ve retired I don’t change purses as often. I am currently using my green Coach crossbody and I carry very few items. However I have many crossbodys in several colors.

Honored Contributor

I like a black bag, but in summer I carry a white cross body Bag.

Honored Contributor

I change bags often, but for day to day wear, I mostly prefer black or brown.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Turquoise because everything I wear has turquoise in it or blends with turquoise.   I also like yellow because it's a great neutral that goes with everything.  I have many bags in a rainbow of colors but don't own one in black.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have many different colors and love them all. I own only one black purse. 

Right now I’m carrying a deep purple Kipling. Last week was a really light pink Kipling. If our rain ever stops, the next purse I carry will be a red leather Hobo International tote. 

I rarely change purses for a specific outfit, unless I’m going to a funeral or something. Other than that, I just change my purse every Monday. I pick the one I feel like carrying and carry it, regardless of what I’m wearing. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I carry so much in my bag that I can't change often, even though I have SO many handbags to choose from.  (It's ridiculous really.)  I discovered Kipling last year and I have one in gold and one in black.  Gold is for spring/summer and black is for fall/winter.  However, I do have a red plain Dooney bag that I use every Christmas!  Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!