Trusted Contributor

What am I missing?

[ Edited ]

Interesting how the picture keeps changing from the one I originally posted......so I deleted my OP.  Confusing? 

Trusted Contributor

The free shipping appears to only be for the bags contained in that link. It is misleading. 

Esteemed Contributor

You would never know this was a billions of dollar corporation the way they nickle and dime their loyal customers

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGalLast thing I need is to try to find space for another handbag, but I think when any retailer uses the word SELECT, they mean exactly that -  they select which items are included in the offer.

I've seen it often enough not to be mislead, but based on my classroom experience, I think they'd be better off using the word SOME instead - even though I suspect I know why they don't.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@BirdieGalLast thing I need is to try to find space for another handbag, but I think when any retailer uses the word SELECT, they mean exactly that -  they select which items are included in the offer.

I've seen it often enough not to be mislead, but based on my classroom experience, I think they'd be better off using the word SOME instead - even though I suspect I know why they don't.

I so agree and why I didn't even open the link....  Woman Indifferent

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

They shouldn't opt to picture a handbag that is not among those they 'selected'... It does feel an awful lot like the age old 'bait and switch'... Any way you slice it, it's an integrity issue and you'd think they'd have a little more than this demonstrates...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Wait a minute! Earlier this morning that picture said ALL HANDBAGS. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: What am I missing?

[ Edited ]

@BirdieGal wrote:

Wait a minute! Earlier this morning that picture said ALL HANDBAGS. 

Yes it sure did!  The picture showing on my original post is not what I posted.

Trusted Contributor

QVC, SHAME ON YOU!

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

Free Shipping on All Handbags & Luggage

This is on the QVC Homepage...

Yet when I went to check a couple of Dooney's.....there was no free shipping.

Kind of like offering presale TSV's in the Insider but you can't order them because they're not available or sold out.🙄 @avid shopper