Esteemed Contributor

Re: What VB Are You Carrying Today?

Such pretty patterns are out now, including the reverse patterns like Vines and Leopard Spots.

I did make a mistake with those Tic Tac Totes. They are much larger than the Villager, and really too large for me. I will probably use them for travel bags.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

I just loaded up my new Mandy in the Lucky You pattern. This style of handbag is one of my favorites. The quilted straps and pockets are really nice. There's lots of organization inside. I'm definitely ready for spring (and St. Patrick's Day) now!

Valued Contributor

I have Clementine(got on Amazon) plus wallet

Super Contributor

I loaded my things into my new Small Trimmed Vera Tote today. It's in the Marrakesh pattern. I'm going to keep it, but there are things I like and don't like about this bag. I like the pattern, size, and organization of the bag. It is set up like the Villager, which is an awesome bag. I don't like the solid colored nylon lining. To me, the inside and outside fabric of this bag just don't feel like the usual quality material VB uses. The vinyl straps are thin, but they seem sturdy enough. As I said, I am going to keep it, but I don't think I'd buy another in this style. It's just not a favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/27/2015 deercreek said:

I loaded my things into my new Small Trimmed Vera Tote today. It's in the Marrakesh pattern. I'm going to keep it, but there are things I like and don't like about this bag. I like the pattern, size, and organization of the bag. It is set up like the Villager, which is an awesome bag. I don't like the solid colored nylon lining. To me, the inside and outside fabric of this bag just don't feel like the usual quality material VB uses. The vinyl straps are thin, but they seem sturdy enough. As I said, I am going to keep it, but I don't think I'd buy another in this style. It's just not a favorite.

deercreek I was going to buy that bag in Pixie Blossoms because it looks gorgeous with the coral trim, and it has a top zipper. However, I saw the inside and it was that solid "signature" lining, as they call it now, and changed my mind. The pattern on the inside is as important to me as the outside. I wound up buying the Glenna, which has the Pixie Confetti lining. I wish we could design our own bags lol Enjoy your new Marrakesh bag!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

I've been carrying the new Laser -Cut Tote in Navy. I didn't think I would like the faux leather but I'm LOVING it! I can honestly say that each and every time I have carried this I've received a compliment on it. I can't say that for any of my more expensive handbags. It's a big bag, and even when loaded it's lightweight. The Navy with the white laser cutting is so fresh. This is a bag that can easily be carried year round.
Super Contributor

This past week I've been using the Triple Zip Hipster Crossbody in Pink Swirls Flowers. I'm amazed at how much it holds. I usually go for a larger bag, but I needed a crossbody to take on a little trip. It worked out really well. If I had to think of a downside it would be that when you're not wearing it, the bag doesn't stand up on it's own. It has to lay flat. That's not unusual for crossbody bags though. I really like the pink color. Hmm, I bet it would be pretty in the Marrakesh pattern also. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Smile

Occasional Contributor

Pleated Tote in Hello Dahlia--an oldie but a goodie!

Let it go. A simply abundant world awaits.--Sarah Ban Breathnach
Super Contributor

Just bought today.....Trimmed Satchel in Cheery Blossoms. 30% off. :-). It's a nice bag to carry. Also saw pics of the new bags coming out July 7 and August 27. I have one bag from each release that will be held for me. :-). I'm loving the new satchel coming out August 27. It's in microfiber only and has a middle zip compartment. Im getting it in Navy I'm glad to see some that look like regular handbags and not only totes, even though I own my fair share of totes.
Regular Contributor

I just switched to my Clementine Carryall Crossbody today. Recently I've carried my Lucky Me Pleated Tote and, my all time favorite, Villager in Midnight Blues.