Honored Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

@Himi lover wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:
@himi lover: I love your OrYany fringed bag. On the same note, l ordered the Frye "Heidi" fringed hobo in Whiskey, from Nordie's anniversary sale. Not to mess with anyone's budget, but they're offering some beauties at pre-season prices!

@1Professor: I also love your glam, denim-friendly bag... Heck, l love everything here, lol.

@handygal2

I checked out your handbag at Nordies.  I love it!  I really need to get a cross body bag, but I've spent so much at their anniversary sale, I just can't buy anything else now.  But, I love the style.  I'll keep it in mind.  Maybe they'll have something like that again in the future. 😃

@Himi lover:  I admire your restraint!  Enjoy "shopping your closet."

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I am carrying Sak indigo in cream & taupe.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

Off the top of my head, this looks a  bit like their version of the Roma... or rather the Gucci after which the Roma was modeled...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

is

Off the top of my head, this looks a  bit like their version of the Roma... or rather the Gucci after which the Roma was modeled...

One main difference (I have this bag, the Coach Edie), is that it is NOT a single-open hobo interior. The bag is divided into three separate sections in a clever way.

Unknown.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Wow, that's quite a contraption...  You'd never know it morphs into all that from the picture.  Interesting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

I have that gorgeous COACH bag in the violet and adore it!

RUN to the store!!

I'd have a long run Professor! I live in Spokane, we don't have a Coach Outlet in the area, the nearest are the metro Seattle or Portland areas😀 I may check out the on line sale, though. 

I'm actually going to be in  The Portland area, visiting family, in about a week and a half.  If that bag does hit the Outlets, though, I think it's safe to say it wouldn't last long!

I don't need it, but it looks beautiful!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

RUN to the store!!

I'd have a long run Professor! I live in Spokane, we don't have a Coach Outlet in the area, the nearest are the metro Seattle or Portland areas😀 I may check out the on line sale, though. 

I'm actually going to be in  The Portland area, visiting family, in about a week and a half.  If that bag does hit the Outlets, though, I think it's safe to say it wouldn't last long!

@That would be a run, @Suhse! I've recently been spoiled; a high-end outlet mall opened 20 minutes away, including Coach and Dooney (and every clothing/shoe must0have you could imagine). 

On my first trip to the Coach store I came away with 2 bags, each priced at $500, for less than $90 each. Sigh. One whole wall had the first model of Edie bag, dozens of them, in all colors, perfect condition!

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Suhse wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

RUN to the store!!

@That would be a run, @Suhse! I've recently been spoiled; a high-end outlet mall opened 20 minutes away, including Coach and Dooney (and every clothing/shoe must0have you could imagine). 

On my first trip to the Coach store I came away with 2 bags, each priced at $500, for less than $90 each. Sigh. One whole wall had the first model of Edie bag, dozens of them, in all colors, perfect condition!

Oh my gosh how lucky were You!  I'm surprised we don't have an outlet in the Spokane/Coeur d Alene, ID, metro area, but it's probably for the best💚

There are a couple of Outlet Malls, in the Portland area, and my Sister and I usually hit at least one of them!  I don't know if we will this time. A lot going on, and a short visit, plus neither of us Need another bag; but when has that stopped anyone😃😜. That Violet Edie is gorgeous.  I may just have to wake up early tomorrow am and see if it's on the sale. Oh the temptations! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Broke out my Kors Skorpios woven hobo in gold with braided trim because, well, the day feels golden. Smiley Very Happy

Skorpios

Respected Contributor

Carrying the Roma II in Natural Ostrich. It got a comment at the airport yesterday from the airline counter person. "What kind of bag is that?" I used it all during the trip as a the personal item on board the plane, a beach bag, purse. I used to think it was too big, but it worked on this trip as a very versatile bag.