Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

[ Edited ]

Happy Thursday, everyone!  And today's handbag is another La Gioe di Toscana by Sharon Gioe - it's the Rosa in Red - the color is actually a little deeper but pretty nonetheless.  Hope you like this one too, stevieb! Smiley Wink

20150723_131348.jpg

Respected Contributor

blue copy.jpeg

Just took out my gorgeous sueded exotic leather GILI stirrup bag!

(Happens to also be in the Super Saturday support ovarian cancer event, orginally $412, in the event it's only $189 + $3 shipping. Sigh)

Love wearing this drapey exotic bag with blue jeans. 

Honored Contributor

@MissRose722 wrote:

Happy Thursday, everyone!  And today's handbag is another La Gioe di Toscana by Sharon Gioe - it's the Rosa in Red - the color is actually a little deeper but pretty nonetheless.  Hope you like this one too, stevieb! Smiley Wink

20150723_131348.jpg

Lovely.  Although I'm not much of a blue person, though, oddly enough, I prefer the blue bag you posted earlier.  Both are very pretty!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Thanks so much, stevieb - and to be honest with you, I'm using the blue version more often this summer as I'm wearing more outfits that go with it.  I'll use the red version more in the fall with the browns, black & white outfits, etc.  They hold quite a bit too!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

blue copy.jpeg

Just took out my gorgeous sueded exotic leather GILI stirrup bag!

(Happens to also be in the Super Saturday support ovarian cancer event, orginally $412, in the event it's only $189 + $3 shipping. Sigh)

Love wearing this drapey exotic bag with blue jeans. 

That's a beautiful GILI, 1Professor - and the blue exotic print stands out in a very nice way!  And I can definitely see it with blue jeans and/or a denim shirt.  Great Super Saturday price as well!

Honored Contributor

image.jpg

My Brahmin Saffiano leather tote from last summer, with black patent leather trim. (The bottom and sides have the same brown leather as the handles and closure.) This is one of my favorite bags, and l've gotten many compliments.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:
@himi lover: I love your OrYany fringed bag. On the same note, l ordered the Frye "Heidi" fringed hobo in Whiskey, from Nordie's anniversary sale. Not to mess with anyone's budget, but they're offering some beauties at pre-season prices!

@1Professor: I also love your glam, denim-friendly bag... Heck, l love everything here, lol.

@handygal2

I checked out your handbag at Nordies.  I love it!  I really need to get a cross body bag, but I've spent so much at their anniversary sale, I just can't buy anything else now.  But, I love the style.  I'll keep it in mind.  Maybe they'll have something like that again in the future. 😃

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:
@himi lover: I love your OrYany fringed bag. On the same note, l ordered the Frye "Heidi" fringed hobo in Whiskey, from Nordie's anniversary sale. Not to mess with anyone's budget, but they're offering some beauties at pre-season prices!

@1Professor: I also love your glam, denim-friendly bag... Heck, l love everything here, lol.

@handygal2

I checked out your handbag at Nordies.  I love it!  I really need to get a cross body bag, but I've spent so much at their anniversary sale, I just can't buy anything else now.  But, I love the style.  I'll keep it in mind.  Maybe they'll have something like that again in the future. 😃

@Himi lover:  l hear ya. I also overdid it at their anniversary sale. Sometimes a little restraint is a good thing, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

I'm not carying this bag, I don't own it.

I just just received the Coach Factory on line email. It starts Wednesday, and this bag, was shown in the ad, though not actually in the preview. 

I know It's a full price bag, if it's in the sale, it would be one of the transfers, from retail. So Pretty!

I Do Not need a new bag. Best delete that email on Wed. 😈😈

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

I have that gorgeous COACH bag in the violet and adore it!

RUN to the store!!