Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:
@stevieb: I have to thank you for introducing me to the Rioni brand. I had never heard of it (embarrassed to admit), and it's so similar to LV, without the crazy prices. I bought the Iris Signature shoulder bag, at 50% off at a local store recently, and l love it. (I still can't post photos from my iPad).

Oh oh .. here I go again!  Yet another handbag designer I am going to have to check out thanks to stevieb.  She is definitely a bad influence on me... but it's so much fun!!!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:
@stevieb: I have to thank you for introducing me to the Rioni brand. I had never heard of it (embarrassed to admit), and it's so similar to LV, without the crazy prices. I bought the Iris Signature shoulder bag, at 50% off at a local store recently, and l love it. (I still can't post photos from my iPad).

Uh oh...  @handygal2  Rioni makes some great bags AND, like LV, they have a number of different lines.  I love their logo bags, but they make some great all leather bags too, very pretty and stylish...   I think this is the one you got and it's very pretty!

Rioni 'The Iris Bag' Signature Brown Canvas Shoulder Bag

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Oh oh .. here I go again!  Yet another handbag designer I am going to have to check out thanks to stevieb.  She is definitely a bad influence on me... but it's so much fun!!!!Woman Wink

Maria, @Boehm Collector check out their website to see the full array of bags they offer.  As I was saying to HG, their signature bags are lovely and wonderfully made and yet they also offer a number of different lines and looks, many of which are gorgeous...  If you find one you like, though, I'd suggest looking around for it because their bags are sold lots of places and often for less than the full retail prices you see there.  

And yes, I know, me bad...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I've been carring this since end of May. Gotten lots of compliments.  Bought here at the Q.  It's OrYany.  I don't change my bag frequently.  I like 2-3 per season to change out of.

orYANY Kelsey Italian Leather Hobo with Fringe

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Maria, @Boehm Collector check out their website to see the full array of bags they offer.  As I was saying to HG, their signature bags are lovely and wonderfully made and yet they also offer a number of different lines and looks, many of which are gorgeous...  If you find one you like, though, I'd suggest looking around for it because their bags are sold lots of places and often for less than the full retail prices you see there.  

And yes, I know, me bad...

Thanks for the tip, stevieb!!!  I will definitely check them out.  But now everything pales in comparision to the Burberrys and Guccis ... and other high end bags!  SIGH.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to check out the Rioni brand. Can't afford Gucci, Vuitton. I would like something a little different than the bags I carry now.
Esteemed Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:
I'm going to check out the Rioni brand. Can't afford Gucci, Vuitton. I would like something a little different than the bags I carry now.

Himi lover ....  I cannot afford Gucci or Burberry or Vuitton, etc. either.  But a girl can always dream.  

Occasional Contributor

Brahmin Pecan Melbourne Mini Asher tote

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

blue.jpeg

From GILI, lush sueded exotic leather. Glams up blue jeans!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb: Thanks for posting the photo of my Rioni bag, and for introducing me-- and others on this board-- to the brand. I love my new find!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~