Honored Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

I saw your other post about Dani... perhaps you'll see mine soon...  Heheheheheheh...

As I mentioned, I can't decide on a color... although I know what I don't want.  Blush and blue are out, and probably gray, though I do think the gray one is really pretty.  I think I'd actually like the gunmetal, but am leaning toward basic black, as I do want a black quilted bag and since something from Coco is not in the offing, I guess this might do.  Even on clearance, it's hardly a bargain, but I've always liked this bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I saw your other post about Dani... perhaps you'll see mine soon...  Heheheheheheh...

As I mentioned, I can't decide on a color... although I know what I don't want.  Blush and blue are out, and probably gray, though I do think the gray one is really pretty.  I think I'd actually like the gunmetal, but am leaning toward basic black, as I do want a black quilted bag and since something from Coco is not in the offing, I guess this might do.  Even on clearance, it's hardly a bargain, but I've always liked this bag.

Oh yeah, I DID see that other post -- AND, I replied!!!! Hahahahahahaha!

If you don't mind the rose hue on the gunmetal, go for it, but I think it's a bit trendy as well. The black is so classic and beautiful. It's my favorite of them all. What did you decide?

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Also a gorgeous bag...

No. 7 Quilted Zip Satchel

And, I have absolutely no difficulty, EEL, believing you'd be planning a weekend shopping trip on Monday...  What I'll have trouble believing is that you actually make it to the weekend....

Lovely bag, stevieb !!!

Honored Contributor

Today I'm carrying the Hobo International Patti, in the Pansy color.  Just bought it last week.

3293405-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh:

Don't have a Hobo I handbag, but AM carrying this Hobo wallet: double frame, holds everything! Rainbow exotic.

51MO-UYBy3L.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
1professor- I can't quote your post because, alas, right now I'm on my iPad and it doesn't work, but.....I love your Hobo rainbow wallet!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Nothing too luxe for me today. Carrying a Travelon olive backpack, which BTW I get tons of compliments on! Even the girls at the hair salon jumped on-line to order it the last time I was there! I thought that was too funny!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm carrying the Dooney & Bourke pebbled leather satchel with accessories in Palamino (golden yellow - not available anymore).  It is so adorable and reminds me of a smaller version of a British train case!Dooney & Bourke Pebble Leather Domed Satchel w/Accessories

Respected Contributor

I have that Hobo bag in red.  Love it!

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I'm carrying the Dooney & Bourke pebbled leather satchel with accessories in Palamino (golden yellow - not available anymore).  It is so adorable and reminds me of a very smaller version of a British train case!

I love this bag.  I only wish it was a tad bigger.  I envy you the palomino.  I ordered it but got a defective one, sent it back and never re-ordered, though I often wish that I had.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...