Valued Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi tough_kitty .... I have also seen this handbag on ebay in blue.  Lovely bags.  I had to force myself not to purchase any.  I also like the pecan.

@1Professor wrote:

B00E6EOKMU.01-A1NXT5NYMFRJYB._SS630_SCRMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Brahmin Elise in pecan!

I got mine in silver tone hardware..... but I think it looks more rich with gold...

gold is better in jewelry as well Smiley Wink 

New Contributor

Dooney tessuta woven shopper in caramel
Honored Contributor

@bicamsan wrote:
Dooney tessuta woven shopper in caramel

Oooh, I love this one! I have it in the marine (navy) and multi-color (like a party)!

Respected Contributor

119249-92a17c1e-f903-467a-b89b-b78ad6d64c74_335.jpg

The Coach neon duffle. Calf leather, so soft. Holds everything, with a touch of edgy attitude.

Honored Contributor

I love the way Coach does a bucket bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Preface: Green is my favorite color! I just returned home from Henri Bendel, where there is a 40% off summer sale, and as soon as I finish this post I will be changing into my new West 57TH Satchel, perforated mesh Neon (electric green) with the matching Neon zip around continental perforated wallet and taller Jetsetter cosmetic case in Neon. Behind the neon perforation is a dark background, so the neon is not so electric -- but it is still eye-catching and really fun for summer!

For the photos, you can use your imagination on these items below.

Think of the wallet below with Neon green instead of blue:

West 57th Perforated Zip Around Continental Wallet

Here is the W 57th Satchel (imagine it in the Neon green mesh with SILVER hardware):WEST 57TH SATCHEL

And here is the "shorter" Neon cosmetic (I chose the "taller"):

Jetsetter Small Cosmetic Case

Honored Contributor

Sorry EEL.  Green is my favorite color too, but never have been a fan of neon anything...  

I am, however, taking a good long look at this one...

West 57th Perforated Stripe Satchel

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Sorry EEL.  Green is my favorite color too, but never have been a fan of neon anything...  

I am, however, taking a good long look at this one...

West 57th Perforated Stripe Satchel

Elegant and stylish at the same time, stevieb! I know you are TRYING to be good and not buy handbags; however, you mentioned you have two stores in your area and the bulk of the store is on 40% off sale! It's better to shop in person there, I think (considering my first handbag purchase from online was HUGE). I was at the Oak Brook location yesterday and Skokie (with a better selection) today...WOW...handbag nirvana...those two shopping trips should last me at least a few days...I may go downtown Chicago this weekend to the other HB location (I can't believe I'm planning my weekend shopping excursion on Monday already...SO BAD).

P.S. The Neon perforated is truly not so bright with the darker background! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

Also a gorgeous bag...

No. 7 Quilted Zip Satchel

And, I have absolutely no difficulty, EEL, believing you'd be planning a weekend shopping trip on Monday...  What I'll have trouble believing is that you actually make it to the weekend....

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Also a gorgeous bag...

No. 7 Quilted Zip Satchel

And, I have absolutely no difficulty, EEL, believing you'd be planning a weekend shopping trip on Monday...  What I'll have trouble believing is that you actually make it to the weekend....

OH MY, stevieb! I saw one in a similar silhouette in the store today (more caramel color and possibly with snake if I'm remembering correctly) and that one and THIS ONE are very nice.

ALERT: The Aimee Kestenberg Dani is on clearance price, free S&H and six EZ pays! The matching quilted wallet is on three EZ pays!