Trusted Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

I'm carrying my Dooney Americana print hobo. Brings back pleasant memories of summer vacations gone by,with a few still to go. Sorry no pix. Beyond my reach....
Super Contributor

I'm carrying my Dooney Small Lexington bag - white pebbled leather with honey brown leather  straps. The Q sells it, but I purchased mine last summer at Belk, for $60 less than the Q (and no S&H). Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like many handbag brands (no big surprise, ha!), and I have carried the Tignanello Pretty Pockets Glove Leather Satchel in Sailor Blue for almost two months! Like stevieb, I do buy another of the same handbag (or two, or three) if the handbag works. This one is a WORKHORSE and there are no problems with it. It's an ideal size, the leather is soft, and I have received many compliments on it. Tomorrow I am changing into this same handbag in Sand, which will be perfect for the start of summer! Woman Happy

Tignanello Glove Leather Pretty Pockets Satchel

P.S. I bought both handbags at the Q!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am carrying a leather handbag  in chestnut that I purchased in Florence last September while we were in Italy.

Respected Contributor

My black Brahmin Melbourne Anywhere Tote.

Frequent Contributor

Gorgeous bags ladies💜

Today I'm switching into my Michael Kors Colgate Grommet Bag in Vanilla (love this bag for summer). Still hoping to get the ability to post pics on IPad here 😔

Honored Contributor

Kate Spade small Harmony tote in creme "cedar street perforated," from last summer. (I'm another iPad user who can't post pics.)
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Since I'll be going straight through the day from 8 this morning until 11 tonight - plus possible afternoon showers - I'm carrying my Botker Valentina tote in silver.

Love this bag because it lives "big" when you need it but it drapes with wonderful "puddly" leather when not filled. Also, it has gold hardware on silver leather, so it goes with whatever I wear, even if I change my top come evening. I am wearing it with strappy silver flat sandals today. I had to look for the right sandal, because the leather on the handbag is not a bright, shiny silver - more like the brushed silver in Italian jewelry.

Respected Contributor

B00E6EOKMU.01-A1NXT5NYMFRJYB._SS630_SCRMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Brahmin Elise in pecan!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

B00E6EOKMU.01-A1NXT5NYMFRJYB._SS630_SCRMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Brahmin Elise in pecan!

That's a beautiful bag, @1Professor.  I had never heard of Brahmin Handbags until @stevieb and @EdithEllenLily mentioned them.  I checked them out on the website and there are several I really like.   Maybe someday........