Respected Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

This week, I've been carrying my blush Gili 2.  I love that bag, it always gets compliments.

Respected Contributor

blue.jpeg

The GILI exotic leather stirrup, blue! Sueded leather, puddles, cuddles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Running around doing errands today, so the superlightweight Longchamp Le Pliage - Neo Fantaisie Crossbody Bag. My first brightly colored bag -- looks like the ocean and makes me happy. Smiley Very Happy

Longchamp.jpg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am having a Patricia Nash kind of day....so glad our forum is back !!!

Those heart thingies remain a mystery to me...know that I like you all !!!

Image result for images patricia nash handbags

Super Contributor

Today, it's my La Gioe di Toscana by Sharon Gioe turquoise leather shoulder bag.  It's such a pretty color for this time of year, and love the textured leather and cute tassel.  Best of all, I purchased this new on eBay for $50 - there's a site that's selling this at retail, which was nearly 5X what I paid for it!

20150618_125958.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am on a MacBook Pro.  Now I see what i am missing on my Ipad!  Smiley Sad  

This is what I am carrying today.  Love it and it  does stay closed after you break it in.

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

dooney-bourke-black-shopper-tote-bag-product-1-10151943-0-579701012-normal_large_flex.jpegI'm carrying my new Dooney & Bourke Nylon shopper in Black!!! I love this bag. I waited so long to get since it was nylon but it's an awesome bag. The braided leather handles are so beautiful and the bag has an amazing leather smell. So light yet so chic!!

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

dooney-bourke-black-shopper-tote-bag-product-1-10151943-0-579701012-normal_large_flex.jpegI'm carrying my new Dooney & Bourke Nylon shopper in Black!!! I love this bag. I waited so long to get since it was nylon but it's an awesome bag. The braided leather handles are so beautiful and the bag has an amazing leather smell. So light yet so chic!!

Ever since I broke my foot and had to deal with crutches etc., I have a new appreciation of nylon bags.  The leather touches are a definite upgrade.  I have my eye on this one from ILoveDooney:

Khaki

Valued Contributor

Lovely bags ladies!  I have been carrying my MZ Wallace Jane Tote in coal. Looking at some of the bags mentioned makes me think I need a bright colored tote for summer...

Trusted Contributor

I've been carrying my OrYany Danielle in white for about 2 months. I'm planning on changing to another one tomorrow, not sure which, though.