Frequent Contributor

What Handbag are you carrying today?

I'm carrying my black Michael Kors Colgate Grab Bag.

Pictures please 😁

As soon as I can figure out how to up-load pic's, I'll add one.
Respected Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

I'm still carrying the G.I.L.I. Milano Hobo in natural ostrich. After training it, and carrying it, the drape is even nicer. Surprised how much I like it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad, OP, that you started a 'what are you carrying' thread. What a nice thread for our new handbag forum!   

Handbag snobs, close your eyes...  Because I fully admit to enjoying handbags of all ilks, including 'fashion' bags that aren't leather, and because here in the Nations Qwapitol we've been experiencing a number of pop up showers, some heavy rain and frequent threats of rain, I'm carrying a non-leather LCNY bag bought a while back right here on QVC...  This bag is a great size and has good organization.  The basketweave look on the front pocket and appearance of woven handles are both very pretty and this bag actually looks very nice in person.  So much so that I have it in brown (which I'm carrying) and in navy.

Liz Claiborne New York Satchel with Basketweave Pocket Detail - A251532

When the weather calms down (assuming it ever does, and given the forecast for the foreseeable future, I'm not holding my breath) then I'll be switching into my Roma II in white ostrich... also bought right here on QVC...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

GILI Milano in black.  Yes, it lost one of those metal posts, but I glued in a replacement and it is just fine right now.

Super Contributor

Hakari Cross Body. It is beautiful, has a place for everything, no animals had to die for it and when it gets dirty I just pop it in the washing machine.
Esteemed Contributor

An oldie but a goodie, with all the rain here in Chicago and going from hot to cold this bag weathers any storm.  Dooney & Bourke Satchel.

D&B

Valued Contributor

ROMA 2 in black. I adore these bags, have four....they suit me and my lifestyle!
Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

An oldie but a goodie, with all the rain here in Chicago and going from hot to cold this bag weathers any storm.  Dooney & Bourke Satchel.

D&B

Great bag.  I've got this one too and the one they put out a bit later with the two outside small zip pockets on the front.  I also really like the way they did their logo on these bags, with the leather strip and Dooney and Bourke written in script

Honored Contributor

@shoptillIdrop wrote:
I'm carrying my black Michael Kors Colgate Grab Bag.

Pictures please 😁

As soon as I can figure out how to up-load pic's, I'll add one.

I think this might be it, in black...

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Stevie, that's my bag for the day😊